Can someone tell me how they made this character!:)

dylliebug

Looks like...

• HUGE body type set to smallest size and/or shortest legs possible.  I don't think Homecoming can get the legs that short - so maybe this is a different server?
  • Clockwork body and legs
  • Boots = Clockwork / Clockwork
  • Belt = Post Apocalyptic
  • Gloves = not one of Homecomings as far as I know - so again, maybe this is from another server?
  • High collar cape
  • Head is "Think Tank" with Head slot "Empty"
  • Head Detail = Breather 2
  • Chest Detail = 2 different ones (which we cannot do on Homecoming):  Clockwork/Clockwork & Environmental Suit Controls.

Edited by Frozen Burn
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dylliebug said:

I found this design on Reddit and wanted to know how he made this guy and what clothes he used

The only part I couldn't replicate were the gloves.  I think they may be NPC parts that they unlocked for players or perhaps a newly created part...

On 12/16/2021 at 7:08 PM, dylliebug said:

please help me i love the look

Close as I could get

[image removed due to storage limitations]0015.costume

Edited by Troo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

You can also go into the character's costume save file and decrease their height further. There is a cutoff for the minimum though I don't recall the exact number, it's buried in another thread somewhere around here.

Edited by Oubliette_Red
  • Thumbs Up 3

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

21 minutes ago, Oubliette_Red said:

You can also go into the character's costume save file and decrease their height further. There is a cutoff for the minimum though I don't recall the exact number, it's buried in another thread somewhere around here.

That's interesting - did not know that.  What program do you use to open and edit a ".costume" file?

3 minutes ago, Frozen Burn said:

That's interesting - did not know that.  What program do you use to open and edit a ".costume" file?

It's a text file, so you can open it in Notepad.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

16 hours ago, biostem said:

The only part I couldn't replicate were the gloves.  I think they may be NPC parts that they unlocked for players or perhaps a newly created part...

Yes, from what I recall of the post the OP is referencing, this was made in the Thunderspy community.  It's also why, if you look closely, the Think Tank has a fish in it.  I'm pretty sure we don't have that here, either (though to be fair, I haven't checked the Think Tanks lately).

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, srmalloy said:

Not really a good copy of Dr. Ghoti from the Supermegatopia webcomic, but you make do with what you have.

My first thought when I saw it was Minion, from the animated film Megamind.
8aca33b0cdb050ecd65ff5338825ae20.jpg.7e592b2ec0b6b84789b274d876f71059.jpg

• Like 3

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.