I have fans!

KC4800

40 minutes ago, MrAxe said:

When the servers merged back on live I was changed to Axewrath1. ☹️ Other than that I doubt I'll see another TK Cavalier running around.

I must be having a senior moment. I don't recall the servers merging. I remember they made Exalted, the VIP server...but no recollection of servers being removed/merged. 

Just now, Ukase said:

I must be having a senior moment. I don't recall the servers merging. I remember they made Exalted, the VIP server...but no recollection of servers being removed/merged. 

Now I'm starting to doubt my memory. I'm sure I remember a merger. Somehow my name did get changed and not in a generic hero way.

14 hours ago, Robin1996ify said:

Then I tried Phosphorus, which is a Greek name for Morningstar and... HOW IN THE WORLD IT ALSO GOT TAKEN? That name wasn't exactly common....

Did you try Phosphorous?  Phosphorus is a noun and phosphorous is the related adjective.

7 hours ago, Ukase said:

I wonder if "Video Game Villain Knock-off" is too many letters. Surely it's not taken.

I was happy when they increased the name size limit, although I think that's too long.

Back on live, I wanted to make Hand To Hand Wombat but it was too long.  Even Hand2Hand Wombat was too long.  I went with Unarmed Wombat.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

Not quite the same, but when I first started playing That Other Game, I created a male orc shaman named "Zaius" because the orc starting region reminded me of the old "Planet of the Apes" movie.  A couple of days later, I created a troll hunter (name forgotten), and the first characters I saw were two orcs named "Cornelius" and "Zira."

One of my favorite things-that-make-you-go-hmmm moments.