We have [Experienced], why not [Indebted]?

I care so little about the debt badge because anyone who really wants it goes to The Hive and racks it up anyways.

So at the P2W vendor, [Indebted] should be available for free or a cheap price and not available or usable by people who are level 50.  It just strait up gives you 5 bars of debt.  I am seeing a surprising amount of people who want to level slower to go through contacts oh wait Ouro is a thing nevermind.

If you want to level slower or not at all so you don't outlevel contacts or whatever other reason, the game already has an option to turn off earning xp entirely too. Which if I remember rightly was added for that exact reason way back on live.

• Thumbs Up 2

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like "What?"

[Admin] Emperor Marcus Cole: STOP!
[Admin] Emperor Marcus Cole: WAIT ONE SECOND!
[Admin] Emperor Marcus Cole: WHAT IS A SEAGULL DOING ON MY THRONE!?!?

16 hours ago, kelika2 said:

I care so little about the debt badge because anyone who really wants it goes to The Hive and racks it up anyways.

So at the P2W vendor, [Indebted] should be available for free or a cheap price and not available or usable by people who are level 50.  It just strait up gives you 5 bars of debt.  I am seeing a surprising amount of people who want to level slower to go through contacts oh wait Ouro is a thing nevermind.

I'm not convinced at all by this suggestion. 

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

Not sure what this is supposed to accomplish.

As mentioned, "Turn off XP" is already a thing - has been since live - and free.

Also, playing content "at level" is different from playing exemped through Ouro. Playing (say) Skipper Lagrange's missions at 30, with whatever slotting you can have then, is different from being fully slotted and having +5 levels of powers by being exemped down.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

3 hours ago, arcane said:

Unlike patrol xp, you can get debt anywhere, so the two aren’t comparable. Want to accrue 5 bars of debt? Easy. Stop fighting back so much. 😉 

I remember doing that on Live for the last couple of debt badges.  I'd drop into the mobs near the hospital in Peregrine Island; short trip in, short trip out.  It's way faster than some of those top-tier badges.  But yeah, I guess Hive/Abyss would do as well.

If you turn off your damage aura, you can even get hit by the same mob over and over again. 😎

Edited by FrauleinMental

I'm not seeing the rationale behind this suggestion. Debt is easy to get. And if you leave off your toggles and just jump into a group of enemies near the hospital in PI or GV, very fast to get too. (Or the Hive since it has an in-zone hospital not terribly far from baddies as well. Just less convenient in my opinion.) Hells, in some cases, debt is easy to get even if you don't want it. (Just takes one or two brain fart moments from the player depending on the AT.)

And as far as Ouroboros goes? Not every mission is even in Ouroboros. (Edit: Otherwise I wouldn't be so leery of using my Summon Wailer Queen power, I mean, Magic Box temp power, knowing it can never be replenished.) Nor is how the player might tackle the mission lacking their full enhancement slotted build and +5 levels of powers necessarily the same.

Edited by Rudra

3 hours ago, kelika2 said:

what

You only get patrol xp with “Experienced” or long amounts of time, or did I miss something. Can’t be farmed quickly like debt, can it?

Edited by arcane

14 hours ago, Greycat said:

Not sure what this is supposed to accomplish.

As mentioned, "Turn off XP" is already a thing - has been since live - and free.

Also, playing content "at level" is different from playing exemped through Ouro. Playing (say) Skipper Lagrange's missions at 30, with whatever slotting you can have then, is different from being fully slotted and having +5 levels of powers by being exemped down.

Not just that, but playing at level also means you get all of the random "You have one hour to complete this task" and "beat up 30 Lost in Terra Volta" missions that get skipped in Ouroboros content.