What Lore incarnate is everyone using for their cold themed hero?

I have a star/solar themed hero and polar lights are, indeed, fine. 

• Like 1
Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

I've both polar lights and Banished Pantheon.  I'm not a numbers guy, but I get the impression polar lights aren't quite as sturdy, however, it is ridiculously easier to see around them, especially in crowded spaces.  Just depends on what you need at the time, I guess.

• Like 1

My ice blaster uses longbow. But that has nothing to do with my character being an ice blaster. I chose it, because at the time, it was thought to be the de-facto choice to tackle Tyrant in the Magisterium trial. 

I think ANY lore pet can go with any character, regardless of theme, if your imagination can come up with a good enough reason to use them. 

Whichever one feels right for that specific character. *shrug*

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

On 7/14/2022 at 9:27 AM, Carnifax said:

Polar Lights because they're small and unannoying. Unlike the giant stompy BPs (which are they best overall for AVs etc I believe). 

BP is so often between my camera and my toon I find it almost unplayable.