Focused Feedback: Repeatable Cimerora Incarnate Missions

11 minutes ago, Bionic_Flea said:

In defense of these particular arcs though, they are incarnate content and should by definition be harder than standard level 50 content.

Most definitely.  As long as they are not geared for characters with all T4s as a baseline.

The solo Inc arcs vary in difficulty from easy (Heather Townshend) to challenging (Dream Doctor) to extreme outlier difficult (Sister Solaris*).  I enjoy the entire range between the first two, but would like to see less of the latter.

*Made worse with the recent upgrade of the monsters.

Happy to be corrected if I'm misinterpreting the latest release notes, but does 'These missions are now locked to level 54' mean that to run these mishs with mobs that are at the same level as the character one would need to have a T3 in Alpha, Destiny, and Lore as well as dropping the difficulty to -1?

On 8/5/2022 at 12:07 PM, Bionic_Flea said:

In defense of these particular arcs though, they are incarnate content and should by definition be harder than standard level 50 content.

Agreed. I would add the label "You might want to bring a team". Just like other missions that are a little bit more difficult have that label, even in a solo story arc as you pointed out. That would keep some consistency here.