A reminder as the holiday event kicks off

Zhym

1 hour ago, Marine X said:

Just to add, even if you have to clean up after someone else, Snow beasts occasionally drop Candy Cane Salvage when defeated, so it is not without reward.

Still finishing what you started is the right thing to do, nobodies Mother ( That I'm aware of ) is here to clean up after us, lol.

I am relatively sure that somebody’s mother does in fact play.   Sigh, no doubt mostly Blueside, and will be the heroine the city needs.   Blech

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Marine X said:

Still finishing what you started is the right thing to do, nobodies Mother ( That I'm aware of ) is here to clean up after us, lol.

Perhaps, but I saw a staff fighting character named Disgruntled Housewife who had a broom.

• Haha 4

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

I do NOT abandon those snowmen with malicious intent!!  They are GIFTS to the next person who comes along.  I'm providing them the opportunity to sharpen their hunting and killing skills, and allowing them to keep all the experience they earn!  Happy Hunting!

Merry Christmas,

You're welcome.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Snarky said:

Hey!  You dont speak for me!

That's right, I don't.  And why don't I speak for you?  Because when I was working as your PR representative, you tried to pay me with smooth contemporary jazz CDs and dead frogs you found on the road.  Every other vampire in history has amassed uncountable wealth, and you're trying to pay your bills with autographed photos of William Shatner (topless, whatever that's about) and bendy straws.

When you stop being a cheapskate, I'll stop not speaking for you.  😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

2 minutes ago, Luminara said:

That's right, I don't.  And why don't I speak for you?  Because when I was working as your PR representative, you tried to pay me with smooth contemporary jazz CDs and dead frogs you found on the road.  Every other vampire in history has amassed uncountable wealth, and you're trying to pay your bills with autographed photos of William Shatner (topless, whatever that's about) and bendy straws.

*psssssst

<.<

>.>

*shhhhhhh

<.<

>.>

You still got those pics of Shatner?

Asking for a friend.

• Haha 5

Forums  - a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

"it will be a forum for consumers to exchange their views on medical research"

Spam Response- Spam, in the context of cybersecurity, refers to any unsolicited and often irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent over the internet. 

2 minutes ago, JasperStone said:

*psssssst

<.<

>.>

*shhhhhhh

<.<

>.>

You still got those pics of Shatner?

Asking for a friend.

Boldly growing: William Shatner reveals his expanding ...

• Haha 2

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

9 minutes ago, PLVRIZR said:

Boldly growing: William Shatner reveals his expanding ...

Now that is some high-quality aged beef!

also, about the bendy straws ... a box of 50 or 100?

Saltwater tends to make them disso... 

umm

never mind

Shhhhhhh

I was never here

• Haha 3

Forums  - a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

"it will be a forum for consumers to exchange their views on medical research"

Spam Response- Spam, in the context of cybersecurity, refers to any unsolicited and often irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent over the internet. 

22 minutes ago, Luminara said:

All the great Vampires pay the Renfields in random junk and whatever creatures slither past.   Now you know.  See, I even gave you a FREE EDUCATION!  Where is the gratitude???

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Snarky said:

All the great Vampires pay the Renfields in random junk and whatever creatures slither past.   Now you know.  See, I even gave you a FREE EDUCATION!  Where is the gratitude???

Spockvarietyhour

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For those interested, I've determined the spawn pattern when a present is clicked.  The spawn is relative to the present itself, and the present has a visual indicator.

screenshot_221209-16-07-05.thumb.jpg.215b0af756e174d11e8f3023eee83d76.jpg

The bow is the visual clue for the spawn.  Note where I'm standing in this screenshot, at the corner opposite the bow.

screenshot_221209-16-07-12.thumb.jpg.c85bc4fa17c2a9bb9a49323c7b28c069.jpg

With your character placed at that corner, one Frostling spawns to the left, two spawn to the right, all within 8' of your character.  Every present, regardless of shape, size or orientation on the map, spawns critters in exactly this way, every time, relative to the present itself.

Additionally, PBAoE damage toggles don't impose movement suppression, and a single tick from a toggle on a level 50 character is usually enough to defeat all three Frostlings on a lowbie map (AP, Mercy or KR, for instance).

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Luminara said:

Additionally, PBAoE damage toggles don't impose movement suppression, and a single tick from a toggle on a level 50 character is usually enough to defeat all three Frostlings on a lowbie map (AP, Mercy or KR, for instance).

Yea, my latest toy collecter just did an Axe Cyclone after clicking, usually got all three when RNG didn't interfere.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/6/2022 at 8:53 PM, Zhym said:

So be a good citizen and clean up after yourself!

What if I'm a villain instead of a good citizen?  Perhaps my entire villainous schtick is leaving messes for others to clean up.

Just enjoy the extra snowmen to add to your Cold Warrior badge progression.

• Like 2