Why can't I sell Recipes at Vendors any more

Carnifax

Just tested by selling common recipes to the Contemplation Charts in my base, no problem.  Are you sure you're not trying to sell to a Merit Vendor or P2W?  Those don't purchase recipes.  If you're at an appropriate vendor, then it's lag, check your connection.

• Like 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

Nope. Bog standard commons. Tried 2 different characters on two different servers. Did /leaveteam just in case. Tried the Vendor in AP and the one in RWZ. "You cannot sell this here" in all cases. 

Very weird. Still happening even with another char (no, I've no idea why I've so many Eradications either)

image.thumb.png.3ec8e991fb6e8cacc72bb9ca4e9bc02b.png

Edited by Carnifax

5 minutes ago, Carnifax said:

Nope. Bog standard commons. Tried 2 different characters on two different servers. Did /leaveteam just in case. Tried the Vendor in AP and the one in RWZ. "You cannot sell this here" in all cases. 

Very weird. Still happening even with another char (no, I've no idea why I've so many Eradications either)

image.thumb.png.3ec8e991fb6e8cacc72bb9ca4e9bc02b.png

those are not recipes.  Those are attuned enhancers  same offer 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Snarky said:

It's okay.  I've never made a mistake.  But I am sure if I did....nvm, not going to happen.  But we love you!  You send that billion over yet?

The Bank said it has some clearance fee associated with it, so if you send me 250 million that should clear it. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

17 minutes ago, TheZag said:

I heard that Snarky was a prince of some country that had funds in escrow that needed unlocking for 10k.  Now he wants a billion....economic inflation is a cruel mistress.

Be fair to him he has to keep me in cat food and I eat entire countries....err entire countries out of house and home yeah thats it

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?