Is it just me or....

Black Space

I never pay attention to what peeps run.  When i used to Brute i always checked the Brutes and Tanks for power sets.  Now that i am on a Corr i just glance at the team comp at the start.  Then adjust whether i debuff or heal or dps more depending on how good/bad the team is

Edited by Snarky

1 hour ago, Glacier Peak said:

Confirmation bias!

I see it happen to everyone.... (there's a joke in there folks 😆)

I must admit to being a bit thick on this and not getting rhe joke at first...but well done

1 hour ago, Arc-Mage said:

Probably just ran into a themed SG.

What i have noticed is in LFG ..at various times so it doesn't seem to be a SG to me but won't be the first time I am wrong.

13 hours ago, Nyghtmaire said:

Hmm. Have you spoken with a therapist? See yourself in others sounds like transference

I gave up on therapy sometime ago after my transfusions ....  it was just too draining.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Parabola said:

I have recently considered trying a fire/kin having always ruled it out in the past because of the late arrival of fulcrum shift.

Having mained a kin defender on Live, I will say that it's a basic bitch of a set until you get Transference (which is much less relevant now with IO bonuses) and Fulcrum Shift at which point you're everyone's new best friend. You've also got to kind of hover in melee to mid range for the AoE parts of it. 

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

I don't think you're alone in this. I feel like since returning from my few months' hiatus, that there seem to be more fire/kins about (of the troller variety mostly I think). For me this is on the Everlasting server. And I don't really play any kin characters, so I don't think it's confirmation bias, lol. 🤣

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster