CoX Trading Cards for your characters

Scutt

I would like to offer those of Homecoming these trading cards featuring your favorite characters.

Three templates to chose from - with options for blue, red, and gold (custom colors as well). All archetypes, origins and alignments available.

Price is 15 million inf for each card - with an additional 5 million if a custom-colored frame is desired. Fee includes an "in person" session to capture high-quality images of your toon. No real-world money will be accepted. 

If you do not have a backstory, the space can be filled with an additional character image. 

You will receive web/mobile scaled versions as well as full-quality versions that can be printed and folded over to make a complete card.

If you are interested in commissioning any send me a DM.

(This service available on all shards)

Love, Scutt

image.thumb.jpeg.4ec49de9775b0ef1687acfb5edaa1450.jpeg

(These samples do not fully represent the full quality of the final product)

Edited by Scutt
  • Like 8

Oh so tempting, but I doubt I could build the Inf for what I'd want to do. 😛

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

11 minutes ago, Scutt said:

You tease 😛

I mean, for someone with alt names like "Perma-THO" and "Cyphilis Centurion"....

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

I can attest to Scutt’s gameography - his captures are so high-end that when I tried to emulate them by mimicking his settings my PC sounded like it was preparing to launch into orbit. He also knows all the best spots to take photos!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Trike said:

I can attest to Scutt’s gameography - his captures are so high-end that when I tried to emulate them by mimicking his settings my PC sounded like it was preparing to launch into orbit. He also knows all the best spots to take photos!

I appreciate that so much! I do like making everybody look as good as possible. 

• 2 weeks later
  • 4 months later

I found my old ones from Live.

Hero Game Card.jpg

High Beam Version 1 Card.png

High Beam Version 2 Card.png

• Like 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

• 2 months later