Time to revamp Sally?

crabion

She'd just be a Lusca with one tentacle that bites.  Not so exciting.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

It's because Sally isn't aggressive. Only jerks hit her. She's nice!

This.

Sally isn't a bad monster. She's happy just swimming around, not bothering anyone.

Think of the 1 hit defeat not as a kill but as Sally quickly swimming off when someone bothers her.

By my Mohawk shall ye know me.

How about evil Praetorian Sally?

She's going to look funny with a goatee, but sure, go ahead.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

It's because Sally isn't aggressive. Only jerks hit her. She's nice!

This.

Sally isn't a bad monster. She's happy just swimming around, not bothering anyone.

Think of the 1 hit defeat not as a kill but as Sally quickly swimming off when someone bothers her.

I'm out.

You mean Sallydon.

Well now you just made me picture Sally wearing a Don Corleone outfit and talking about making people "sleep with the fishes". So... thanks for that.

I'm out.

You mean Sallydon.

Well now you just made me picture Sally wearing a Don Corleone outfit and talking about making people "sleep with the fishes". So... thanks for that.

She's going to seduce them?

So the idea behind Sally is that she's a Cryptid, the badge isn't for killing her it's for spotting her. That being said, I'd like to see the badge requirement reduced to 1 "kill" and her respawn time decreased since needing two is a pain.

Actually what I'd really like to see is have her changed to be immune to all damage. Then add a Cryptid Hunter character somewhere in zone. Talking to him gives you a Camera temporary power, using the Camera on her awards the badge and causes her to dive underwater.

Defender Smash!

So the idea behind Sally is that she's a Cryptid, the badge isn't for killing her it's for spotting her. That being said, I'd like to see the badge requirement reduced to 1 "kill" and her respawn time decreased since needing two is a pain.

Her respawn is supposed to only be about 15 minutes, IIRC. That's already very fast.

Actually what I'd really like to see is have her changed to be immune to all damage. Then add a Cryptid Hunter character somewhere in zone. Talking to him gives you a Camera temporary power, using the Camera on her awards the badge and causes her to dive underwater.

I really like this idea. Maybe add a few more cryptids with a badge for each and an achievement for getting all of them.

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.

I really like this idea. Maybe add a few more cryptids with a badge for each and an achievement for getting all of them.

ceRqGYB.jpg

I'm out.