More Inspirations

I wouldn't. There's already a lot of different inspirations in the game, inspirations are supposed to be that extra push to help you win a fight, boost range is too niche in my opinion and not useful for getting you out of a jam once the fight has started, and movement would exacerbate how poorly pets already keep up with PCs and out-running mobs other than Synapse/Neuron is way easy even without any travel powers. I'm routinely in the minority though.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Honestly? No. Just for the sake of being able to combine still, especially at lower levels when you have much less inspiration space (and probably need them more.) Just activating dual inspirations or team inspirations can throw things off (since those can't combine, or in the case of team inspirations combine with standard ones, and there are fewer of them.)

Plus I tend to think of utility... what use would my (say) level 15 stalker have for range? They can use acc, def, end, health, etc. that we have now, but speed boost or range would just be auto-deletes.

1 hour ago, 0th Power said:

A powerboost one would be cool too. 

You just want a promotion to become 1st Power. 😉

• Haha 3

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

4 hours ago, SwitchFade said:

Remember the now defunct Insps that buffed recharge?

1 hour ago, SwitchFade said:

They existed.

I never saw any recharge inspirations in the game and the only defunct/obsolete ones I can find any reference for are the purples you had to pop before you got mezzed that were replaced with the current breakfrees and a stealth inspiration I never knew existed. Do you have a reference for the recharge ones?

https://archive.paragonwiki.com/wiki/Inspirations

It was about 2009 or so, that the Devs released it on the beta server as a test. It never left the beta server however, the slot for it was added to AH by mistake which did make it to live for a few weeks or so.   

Yes, @Rudra you are correct it was about the same time as those other Inspirations where tested.

The original forums discuss it if someone wants to dig for it.

Edited by Arc-Mage

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

I kind of feel like we need fewer inspirations, not more.  Combine heals, blues & awakens into a generic "restorative" inspiration that heals & restores end you when alive, and rezzes you with a bit of health & end when you're defeated.  Combine lucks, oranges, and break frees into a generic "protective" inspiration, and Accs & enrages into generic "offensive" ones.  Yes, I realize we have the dual & team insps, but I often feel like, unless I specifically turn off unwanted insps, they just clog up my inventory...

• Thumbs Up 2