Rikti Invasions

It's great to know they are continuing for a bit longer. I do enjoy them but...

Is it possible to change them out occasionally with some of the other invasions, such as Zombie or Nemesis rough and tumbles? It's great to have roast beef every day but sometimes you just want a saveloy and chips!

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

2 hours ago, Techwright said:

*Looks up "saveloy"*

... 🙄 Why didn't you just say "hot dog"?  😛

because when I say Saveloy I mean Saveloy not hot dog, frankfurter, sausage or other savoury meat thing

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

11 minutes ago, Snarky said:

Das Wiener Schnitzel???

Nein. Es sieht aus wie Bockwurst.

• Like 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

8 hours ago, Snarky said:

No

That is easier to type than /jranger

• Haha 2
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

11 hours ago, Snarky said:

Das Wiener Schnitzel???

image.png.dc78312960f8ce1bf31e24f759b19ca7.png

Every time I visit the best coast I stop at one of these along with I&O, JITB, DT, EPL and CJR

• Like 2

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

hehe you said weiner

• Haha 2
  • Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

2 hours ago, High_Beam said:

image.png.dc78312960f8ce1bf31e24f759b19ca7.png

Every time I visit the best coast I stop at one of these along with I&O, JITB, DT, EPL and CJR

I have not seen one in forever.  As a German learner now it is pretty quaint.  I would love find a Der Waffle House….

IMG_0686.jpeg

• Like 1

Bummer desu on that where I live.  The nearest WH is 31 miles away from me!  Effffffffffffff.

Cant swing a dead cat without hitting a McGrungies or a StarSucks, but nooooo.  Chili Cheese Hashbrowns smothered covered and chunked . . .  denied.  Sorry Beamer.

Crap.  Total derail.

Sorry.  I got a thirty mile drive after work 😞

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

9 hours ago, High_Beam said:

Bummer desu on that where I live.  The nearest WH is 31 miles away from me! 

Polar opposite here.  If there's a Starbucks, there's likely an Awful House within a 1/2 mile, often merely a couple hundred feet.  And there's a lot of Starbucks.   

Running a Rogue MM, I zoned in to Nerva, had a LONG flight across the zone to contact Naylor. When I turned toward the nav point, I saw a long line of Rikti ships, flying one behind the other, slightly offset, gliding over the water, dropping their bombs. It was freakin’ majestic. Woulda taken a screenshot, but I seem to be out of space to paste it. 

(After gawking for a bit, I got the f*** out of there and joined a Synapse team. Didn’t think those guys wanted me in their convoy. Especially since they took pot shots at my poor, stupid zombies.)

• Like 1

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

10 hours ago, Techwright said:

Polar opposite here.

<Envious>

11 hours ago, High_Beam said:

<Envious>

I'd ship one to you if I could.  There's a reason I call them "Awful House".  It's become a running gag in my family.  I dine eat consume things at one about every 5 years, and as I type, dread overwhelms me 'cause I just realized it's been about 5 years.    😬

7 minutes ago, Scarlet Shocker said:

I am unfamiliar with those

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Pandora's_Box_(SSA)

It's a pretty neat story arc, you can farm the final mission for Fake Nems at high settings and completing it will kick off a Nemesis invasion.

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior

3 hours ago, Skyhawke said:

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Pandora's_Box_(SSA)

It's a pretty neat story arc, you can farm the final mission for Fake Nems at high settings and completing it will kick off a Nemesis invasion.

We farm the first mission for Fake Nems because it allows you to quit and reform. Set for 8, you average about 25 fake Nems per run, so you'll often have unveiler by four runs if you start at zero. It does require you to be at least lvl 40, and have access to Steel Canyon.

A pro-tip, of you are on a toon that can solo a group of Nemesis without worry, you can set the no bosses option on the notoriety settings and the Fake Nems spawn as Lieutenants so they are easier to kill and still count towards the badge.

That said the whole arc is still great and worth the occasional run.

Edited by SeraphimKensai

47 minutes ago, SeraphimKensai said:

We farm the first mission for Fake Nems because it allows you to quit and reform. Set for 8, you average about 25 fake Nems per run, so you'll often have unveiler by four runs if you start at zero. It does require you to be at least lvl 40, and have access to Steel Canyon.

A pro-tip, of you are on a toon that can solo a group of Nemesis without worry, you can set the no bosses option on the notoriety settings and the Fake Nems spawn as Lieutenants so they are easier to kill and still count towards the badge.

That said the whole arc is still great and worth the occasional run.

Ooops, yep, my bad. 

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior