Crey Industries Database

Hey all,

Am I crazy or am I accurately remembering that back in the day with the live server, there was also a database of heroes/villains that connected to the game so you, and others could see character information outside of the game? I'm pretty sure it was a Crey Industries themed database. 

Does anyone else remember this or am I imagining it?

• Moose 1

4 hours ago, lemming said:

I remember a third party deal.  The player had to update it.

Found mention of it, but the website itself is dead.

coh-how-does-crey-industries-view-your-c

Ok, then I didn't imagine it. I was beginning to think that it might've just been something that the supergroup I was in had constructed to further our roleplaying.

1 hour ago, Michiyo said:

AFAIK The Crey Database shutdown not long after live.  If you're looking for something with Player Created character data: https://fbsa.homecoming.wiki/wiki/Main_Page is what most folks are using now.

Yeah, I figured if it had existed it would've shut down long ago. Part of me hoped that it still existed in some way, so anyone who used it could reminisce about the old days. 

Thanks!

On 1/22/2024 at 9:54 AM, lemming said:

I remember a third party deal.  The player had to update it.

Found mention of it, but the website itself is dead.

coh-how-does-crey-industries-view-your-c

Just out of curiosity, can it be found one one of those archived internet sites like Wayback Machines?

56 minutes ago, Techwright said:

Just out of curiosity, can it be found one one of those archived internet sites like Wayback Machines?

Yep, it is in the wayback machine (here is a snapshot from 2008), but it can be tough to try to find characters in there. Browsing the database is sorta possible, but searching isn't. I never could find the pages for the characters I created on there. Luckily I saved offline copies before the site shut down. I used to get a kick creating updates for my characters.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1