Missing exploration badges

MsAligned

24 minutes ago, MsAligned said:

In Atlas Park the Silent Sentinel badges and in Echo Atlas Park the Commuter/Rookie badge are missing, so cannot complete the accolades.

They've been flipped to each others' zones.  I assure you that you can get Atlas Tour Guide and Echo: Atlas Park on the current build.  I did it last night.

• Thumbs Up 1

Everlasting server - Sister Pistols and the Perma-Newbies SG

10 minutes ago, borgking001a said:

Is the Silent Sentinel badge in the same place in Echo:AP?

It is not, the wiki page for Silent Sentinel at this link has been updated with the information on its new location, as has the page for the Rookie badge at this link.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, borgking001a said:

change the exploration badge page for both APs

Done, thanks

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, borgking001a said:

Is the Silent Sentinel badge in the same place in Echo:AP?

The current location of the Silent Sentinel Badge is now in its original location as it was long ago in OG Atlas Park, which is what is appropriate for Echo: Atlas Park.   I vaguely remembered where that was, but even with the /loc took me a bit to find it.  When you get near the correct building, it's on the lowest of the ledges on the North side of the building.

I'm confused, is the Silent badge not on the roof near the police station in the upper right of Atlas Park? I don't know what the Echo thing is but I went to get it today and scoured the roof and it's not there.

• 1 month later
On 2/22/2024 at 2:22 PM, Duuk said:

They've been flipped to each others' zones.  I assure you that you can get Atlas Tour Guide and Echo: Atlas Park on the current build.  I did it last night.

It is just these kinds of changes that players have been wanting for a very long time.  Next time, add more public restrooms.

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

On 2/23/2024 at 11:42 PM, Mentaxus said:

I'm confused, is the Silent badge not on the roof near the police station in the upper right of Atlas Park? I don't know what the Echo thing is but I went to get it today and scoured the roof and it's not there.

Silent Sentinel is in Echo: Atlas Park now. To reach any Echo zone, go to Ouroboros and you will find the portal behind the tower. Rookie is now in Atlas Park instead of Silent Sentinel.