What does S.T.A.R.T. stand for?

I did note the name change of the P2W vendors, but I did not see what this acronym stands for. I looked, but perhaps not sufficiently in depth.

Does it have a meaning at all?

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

The literal:
Sprints. Temporaries. Attacks. Revokes. Travel.

The in-world
Specialized. Technologies. And. Reinforcement. Training.

The fun:
Start. The. Awesome. Rolling. Today.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 4
  • Microphone 3
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

3 minutes ago, Luminara said:

S.T.A.R.T. stands for the same things you do!  Freedom!  Democracy!  The right to walk around without pants!

Stand with S.T.A.R.T. today!

This a Helldivers 2 ad? Cause I approve whether it is or not. (The without pants part was key). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Luminara said:

S.T.A.R.T. stands for the same things you do!  Freedom!  Democracy!  The right to walk around without pants!

Stand with S.T.A.R.T. today!

you need to start standing before you can stand and start

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

1 hour ago, golstat2003 said:

This a Helldivers 2 ad?

I don't know what that is.  Guessing it's a game, @PeregrineFalcon mentioned it in another thread.

57 minutes ago, Scarlet Shocker said:

you need to start standing before you can stand and start

You can't tell me how to live my life!  I DO WHAT I WANT!

• Haha 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

7 minutes ago, Luminara said:

I don't know what that is.  Guessing it's a game, @PeregrineFalcon mentioned it in another thread.

It is indeed a game. It's about defending freedom and democracy from murderous, communist, alien bugs.

Want to know more?

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

6 minutes ago, Luminara said:

It's "Would you like to know more?", you pancake.

D'oh!

You're right. Again. I really shouldn't post when I'm busy at work doing other things.

In any case, I'd tell you about this game, but the truth is that it's about communist alien bugs, and "you can't deal with the truth!"

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

3 minutes ago, PeregrineFalcon said:

"you can't deal with the truth!"

Too obvious.  😛

And no, because I can't afford new games.  My excess income goes into the mouths of the cat colony.

• Like 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

Well technically its the Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty

Very important in that is yielded a significant reduction in nuclear warhead stocks between the U.S. and the U.S.S.R

• Like 1
  • Finland 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)