What's the internal name for Elbow Strike from Arsenal Assault (for purposes of advanced power customization)?

As the title says, I can't figure out how to give a custom critter the "Elbow Strike" power from Arsenal Assault by adding it to their critter file. City of Data seems to indicate that the power's name is Mission_Maker_Attacks.Arsenal_Assault.Elbow_Strike, but as the attached images show, that doesn't work. I've also tried:

Mission_Maker_Attacks.Arsenal_Assault.ElbowStrike

Mission_Maker_Attacks.Arsenal_Assault.Elbow Strike

Mission_Maker_Secondary.Arsenal_Assault.Elbow_Strike

Mission_Maker_Secondary.Arsenal_Assault.ElbowStrike

Mission_Maker_Secondary.Arsenal_Assault.Elbow Strike

...but none of those worked either, and I can't guess what else it might be. Any help would be appreciated!

image.png

image.png

EDIT: I also tried testing to see if it actually did work and the power just wasn't displaying properly. Unfortunately, the enemy never used it.

Edited by Bilious Slick
Added a little extra information + a couple tags

Try:

Mission_Maker_Attacks.Arsenal_Assault.Heavy_Blow

The "full_name" from the CoD power page is usually the internal name.

• Like 1

• Thanks 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

9 hours ago, Bilious Slick said:

Where did you see that on the CoD page?

My apologies, I've had the raw data toggled on so long that I forget that it's not on by default. At the top of the page in the blue banner where it says 'City of Data v2.0', just to the right of where it says that you'll see a symbol that looks like a stack of 4 blue discs. Click that (or the checkbox beside it) to toggle on the raw data, then scroll down and you'll see all the raw power data in JSON format. The second item from the top is "full_name".

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1