Help me pick a badge title!

Steampunkette

So I've got this sweet and dorky character I need to pick a badge title for. And I figured I should ask the people who know the most about badges what they think would fit her best!

She's an ex-Outcast heroine. She used to be on the swim team. She's 7ft tall and skinny as a post. Her swim-teammates called her "Pool Noodle". She's a Redhead.

Powers-wise she's a Stalker, she's got Electric Melee and Super Reflexes. She also has the infiltration travel power because I didn't wanna get SS/SJ. Her epic pool is Energy Mastery just for the two recovery boosts.

Currently I'm using "High Voltage" because the song is hilarious and niche enough that she'd probably know it.

• Like 1

Not sure if it will help, but the HC wiki settitle listing page at this link contains all currently known badge titles if you want to browse or search for specific terms.

• Like 1

I like Saviour of Atlas Park or something more vague, but if you want to describe your character, I would say something like;

Red Cap
Thin Line
Match Maker
Electrician
... or...     Danger! Danger! -but you've already got the next line as your title.

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.