Your character - The movie

A dozen years ago, a member of the SG I belonged to posted the same question on the group's site. My answer then was Naomi Watts.  Now, more than a decade later, I think Jessica Stroup could pull it off, too.

"Face the impossible... and make it your bitch."

~ Dynamistress

www.dynamistress.com

Hugh Jackman, hands down, for the Hour Thief. The first three roles he's done that spring to mind for me:

-Superhero possessing extreme longevity and the wariness of forming too much attachment that comes with it

-Teleporting magician with a dark secret

-Repentant thief trying to do right by the world while fleeing implacable pursuer

And Edmund, the wizard who maintains immortality by pilfering bits of bad guys' lifespans, happens to be all of those things (the implacable pursuer is Death and/or Talons of Vengeance; little less mundane in his case than Jean Valjean's but I feel the comparison stands).

Character portrait artist for hire, PM for details!

Commissions: Closed, Sorry

In game, Heraclea looks to me rather like Carla Gugino (The Rock's ex in San Andreas.)  Gina Carano would be another possibility, of course. 

Her ideal voice actor would be the late Lynne Thigpen, The Chief from Carmen Sandiego.

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

They DID make a movie about my character.

And it's pretty much spot on for how his luck runs as a hero.

Things go bad pretty fast.

Then they pause for a second, take a deep breath, and then leap, headlong, into "Utterly Ludicrous".

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!