The Showdown at the Litterbox: And Away we go

catsi563

On 5/6/2019 at 9:24 PM, MrSamoa said:

Honestly, as I've gotten older, I've often mused on a simpler time when I hung out with the Legion of Catgirls.

Haven't remade Ammo of ACG yet...

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

4 minutes ago, Burnt Toast said:

I wish they would move it to the Roleplaying forums.... 

This isn't roleplaying. You do have the choice to not read it if you don't like it.

• Like 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

*Hops in rv*

*revs engine*

ROAD TRIPPP!!!!

*piles the ktitehs into the RV takes off wif squeal of tires *

*kittehs bounce around in back of RV*

*RV boucnes down the road*

See the source image

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

On 5/2/2020 at 5:41 PM, ArchVileTerror said:

Where are you going, and why is your RV shaped like a hand-basket?

I have no bloody idea

and because its easier to carry snacks in

ooooooo snacks 

*hop out of drivers seat  and go get snacks*

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

• 3 years later

I have probably over two hundred cat characters, some kangaroos and wallabies, a wombat and koala, some rabbits, a few pandas, a well-meaning lobster, several doggos of various descriptions, several avians, some lizards, even an insect or two. I'm sure I'm forgetting something... Probably the kitchen sink. Oh! I have a handful of foxes, too! Edit: Oh! Oh! Horses! I have those, too! Unicorns, pegasi, alicorns, a griffon, hippogriff, and several dragons. OK, now I'm done. (I think.)

Edited by Ael
Forgot a few!