Archetype Concepts: Compilation

Zepp

If you click it, it is more readable. I may break the two sets in order to get a better scaled version.

I was just looking through and noticed that I hadn't included the Battlemind, Multiplier, Praetorian Carnival, or Primalist (although the latter is not actually game-generated). Should I try to slide them in the bracket?

--taking a look at them, they are not fully developed, which is why I think I left them off the original list--

Edited by Zepp
inserting comment in m-dashes

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

A day and a half are left to clean up your sets. On Monday we have a strong line-up:
The Stalwart Paladin v The Flighty Zoomer

The Alien Infested Infiltrator v The Aggro-Inducing Instigator Take Two

And, on the other side of the bracket, we have:
The Role-Juggling Protector v The Team-Centric Interceptor

The Backline Tank Bastion v The Frontline Support Bulwark

Ballots will open at 00:00:00ish (Osaka time) Monday Morning!

58 minutes ago, Varkarrus said:

https://www.strawpoll.me/18456265

I put together a strawpoll with all of these, to get a sense for which one is everyone's favorite. You can vote for multiple options, otherwise Duo will get all the votes 😛

We have the brackets already set up. And which one was duo?

6 hours ago, malonkey1 said:

Duo was mine, the Assault/{Pet/armor/support}

I know, I commented in it. I was being facetious... (Also, it was originally {Assault/Pet}/{Armor/Support} which changed based on feedback.)

It looks like support is spread pretty evenly atm, I think Zoomer will make a comeback though...

Edited by Zepp

12 hours ago, Zepp said:

I know, I commented in it. I was being facetious... (Also, it was originally {Assault/Pet}/{Armor/Support} which changed based on feedback.)

It looks like support is spread pretty evenly atm, I think Zoomer will make a comeback though...

The Zoomer is a neat concept.

The First Battles are out! Get your votes in, polls are open for just under one week.

Vote for the battles in the Left Bracket and the Right Bracket!

Also, make sure to offer comments and feedback!

Added Regulator. Regulator will not be in this round of competition.

The winners for the first round are in!

Congratulations to Zoomer, Instigator Take Two, Protector, & Bulwark

The next round of voting is open, four new matches!

Vote for the battles in the Left Bracket and Right Bracket!

Left.thumb.JPG.74ae8f29d006238d8f280b8bb369afb3.JPG

Right.thumb.JPG.9667b1e3c6784fdc9ff9982d656333a6.JPG

Edited by Zepp
Bracket visuals editing

The winners for the first round are in!

Congratulations to Captain, The Duo, Instigator, & Defiler!

LB.thumb.JPG.49f1221811ea0bbcf686b6a86101ebca.JPG

RB.thumb.JPG.de20a47dd46dad8270c4979ba9aeb3a6.JPG

Added four new AT concepts from this post.

The winners for the Second Round Part Two are in!

Congratulations to Zoomer, Instigator Take Two, Protector, & Guardian!

Left.thumb.JPG.0d3968c0b18497513536b5042bb5bab8.JPG

Right.thumb.JPG.f22a3d2ccc63eef36f4ffbfccfbf9531.JPG

The winners for the Third Round are in!

Congratulations to Captain, The Duo, Protector, & Defiler!

The next round of voting is open, two new matches!

Left.JPG

Right.JPG

Edited by Zepp

While I'm sad to see the best Archetype out there, my Zoomer, lose, the last round was very close on all fronts. Get out there and vote!

• 2 weeks later

They have, I've been busy, so I was leaving a week before the final round.

• Like 1

Just realized I need a tie-breaker...

Alright, I looked at previous round data, for which Defiler has a slight edge. Given that Defiler also has seniority, I am moving them into the final round, which will start on Sunday and run for two weeks.

Any objections or alternative tie-breaking procedures?

Edited by Zepp
  • Like 1

Alright, as I had no objections to the tiebreaking procedures, the winners for the Fourth Round are in!

Congratulations to The Duo & Defiler!

The next round of voting is open, the final match! (Voting is open for two weeks, and please speak up about which you feel is a better choice and why!)

1080876608_FinalBracket.thumb.JPG.eba4f334a3399d2ceebc69e5a4df6125.JPG

Edited by Zepp

I've added operative the list, a lot of work has gone into that one, and there is a good thread on it going. There is also an archetype proposal amalgamation thread to co-design an AT as a community, the link is in my sig. The Final Match for Archetype Proposal Supremacy is going on for about another half a week, get your vote in!

Congratulations to the Duo for winning The Great Archetype Concept Battle! It is a great proposal and I think the broader battle was informative about what we as a community want to see in a new AT!

On 7/27/2019 at 3:32 PM, Steampunkette said:

The Kheldians provide damage, support, and controls (to different degrees).

Kheldians can tank in their Dwarf form (pretty much aything except Void Hunter-typed adds We believe n.n).

Re: Safeguard (19.08.29.22.14.04)

Now imagine Willpower/Empathy safeguard ^.^. Soloing will take centuries XD (if even possible)!!! Even Minions're gonna outregenerate your Brawl.

Edited by Purrfekshawn

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world.

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Letz now talk about existing Incarnate Lore Pets:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/50351-incarnate-lore-pets-look-through-fix-and-improve/

Sorry for the delay, I am now proud to present the final bracket and the award!

181514499_ABfSFinal.thumb.JPG.366f4b8e4ba1b759b43e2a66f99de178.JPG

1959534453_ABfSAward.JPG.345085efbea1a4ba3886c19e0daa4a7f.JPG

The Duo (19.06.07.16.09.36)

Assault/{Pet/Armor/Support}

Partnership: +DMG +ToHit in proximity to pet. Share power effects with pet.

The Duo is an AT that is focused on working strongly with a single pet partner and balancing the burden with them.

Edited by Zepp