So I guess we're not doing Influence anymore.

In the lower right corner, there's a Heart icon for Reacting to a post.  One of the options is "thanks", and it's got the same background as the Reputation field on our profile.

I wonder if reputation comes from that.

Let's try ... SRU has 3 rep now ...

... and after a Thanks from me, he has 4.  🙂

Edited by PaxArcana
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 9

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

Excellent find. Now I'm curious if ALL of the different "reactions" cause the same effect, or if it's just a couple of them. I'd test, but I've run across an issue that's frustrating:

image.png.33a3b0676fb8d26f57faa50df1c14536.png

Edited by The Philotic Knight
  • Like 1
I'm out.

3 minutes ago, Apparition said:

It is there.  See the little gray heart at the bottom right of someone's post?  Click or tap it, choose one of the smileys, and that will give someone +1.

Not all of the smileys give +1, just FYI. I got 2 Sads today and did not get +1 from them.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison!
Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers | Telepathy | Symphonic Inspiration
Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

5 minutes ago, The Philotic Knight said:

Excellent find. Now I'm curious if ALL of the different "reactions" cause the same effect, or if it's just a couple of them. I'd test, but I've run across an issue that's frustrating:

image.png.33a3b0676fb8d26f57faa50df1c14536.png

How many reactions did the software allow before it got in your face?

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

2 minutes ago, The Philotic Knight said:

I unfortunately didn't keep count, because I wasn't aware that there was a limit. 😢 I'll have to test that tomorrow, unless a Dev can just tell us all of these settings and save us the time. 😛

If you look at your Reputation Activity, you can see how many you gave out. Looks like 10 total today possibly, depending on when the server defines a new day.

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison!
Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers | Telepathy | Symphonic Inspiration
Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

1 minute ago, Trickshooter said:

If you look at your Reputation Activity, you can see how many you gave out. Looks like 10 total today possibly, depending on when the server defines a new day.

Good catch! So it looks like 10 it is, unless they change it... which I REALLY hope they do.

• Like 1
I'm out.

Like this forum has 11 good posts in a day. *ahem*

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

9 minutes ago, Without_Pause said:

Like this forum has 11 good posts in a day. *ahem*

Well, it may have, you just have to look outside of the Blaster section. 

• Haha 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

The reputation setting very adjustable and can be expanded, limited or removed completely.  
For example on the RO forums I replaced some of the emojis and added inspiration icons. 

RO Reputation bar icons

Game global: @Alty  || Discord: @Alty#2005

Founding member of Repeat Offenders Network  - Making stupidly difficult things easy since 2005 

Global Channel: Repeat Offenders  || Website: www.repeat-offenders.net

📢RETRO RO Teaming  - Details in the Repeat Offenders Club

1 minute ago, Alty said:

The reputation setting very adjustable and can be expanded, limited or removed completely.  
For example on the RO forums I replaced some of the emojis and added inspiration icons. 

RO Reputation bar icons

What are those inspirations supposed to "mean"? Thumbs up I get... awaken... for a necro post? I can't imagine what the rest would be for except the smilies.

• Like 1
I'm out.

20 minutes ago, The Philotic Knight said:

What are those inspirations supposed to "mean"? Thumbs up I get... awaken... for a necro post? I can't imagine what the rest would be for except the smilies.

A break free from something confusing someone wrote.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

I would take them to mean "I found this post inspiring (and my favorite color is _______)".  🙂

• Like 1

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism