Does i25 give access to the unreleased power pools?

Alouu

Im talking about these here:

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Experimentation

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Force_of_Will

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Gadgetry

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Utility_Belt

The wiki mentions that these power pools were intended to be sold on the Paragon Market, however I wasnt able to find them in the P2W store on the i25 server. :(

I'm quite interested in these pools because each offers an alternate method to get a Travel Power, with Experimentation giving an alternate way to attain super speed, Force of Will as a different route to get Super Jump, and Gadgetry as an alternate means to aquire Flight.

• 1 month later

I actually remember these being released and having them before the servers went down. I am not sure as to why they are not available but it would be nice to see a way to pick these up. I got a few people I know that would love to have them. Hopefully they get added at some point.

I actually remember these being released and having them before the servers went down. I am not sure as to why they are not available but it would be nice to see a way to pick these up. I got a few people I know that would love to have them. Hopefully they get added at some point.

You sure you aren't thinking of Sorcery? As I remember, Sorcery was the only one finished and it was released right before the sunset annoucement.

I'm quite interested in these pools because each offers an alternate method to get a Travel Power, with Experimentation giving an alternate way to attain super speed, Force of Will as a different route to get Super Jump, and Gadgetry as an alternate means to aquire Flight.

They're implemented as normal power pools. You can pick up mystic flight from the sorcery powerset and get a teleport/flight power.

They're available in game now via the same methods of levelling up as all other power pool powers. You don't talk to the P2W vendor - you just pick them while levelling.

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

• City Council

They're implemented as normal power pools. You can pick up mystic flight from the sorcery powerset and get a teleport/flight power.

They're available in game now via the same methods of levelling up as all other power pool powers. You don't talk to the P2W vendor - you just pick them while levelling.

Sorcery is, the others are not at this time.

"We need Widower. He's a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos - very important." - Cipher

Are you also a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos? Consider applying to be a Game Master!

• 2 weeks later

Sorcery is, the others are not at this time.

Are there any plans to complete those sets? I imagine no new animations would be required for force of will

• City Council

Are there any plans to complete those sets? I imagine no new animations would be required for force of will

I can't promise you anything, but we're definitely interested in finishing them.

"We need Widower. He's a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos - very important." - Cipher

Are you also a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos? Consider applying to be a Game Master!

I can't promise you anything, but we're definitely interested in finishing them.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Utility Belt looks especially good to me.  :)

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

As someone who loves The Batfamily so much I legally changed my middle names to “Bruce Wayne” IRL, you would make my life complete if you finished Utility Belt  :)

As someone who loves The Batfamily so much I legally changed my middle names to “Bruce Wayne” IRL, you would make my life complete if you finished Utility Belt  :)

And yet you chose Astrobear as your forum name!? For shame master Bruce!

Happy Wife = Happy Life

This is the downside to having 2 different threads in the same issue.

Check out the Dev response in this thread on the exact same thing:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,5091.msg40553.html#msg40553

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

And yet you chose Astrobear as your forum name!? For shame master Bruce!

Never be too obvious. This is the reason that I have an entire wardrobe full of Batman tee shirts, belts, socks & underwear but, despite being heavily tattooed I have one tiny 5mm Batsymbol hidden in a much larger traditional piece.