Edit: here is the list for convenience: 

• Everlasting TFs
  • CapeRadio
  • Everlasting
  • Everlasting Monsters
  • RP
  • ooc

my original request:

Is there a badge chat channel? Any incarnate specific group channel? Does the Cape Radio have a chat channel?

Any other important ones?

Edited by GavinRuneblade
added list of channels and title

Well I found this on reddit

tenkadaiichi
Controller

Everlasting has a similar channel, "Everlasting TF" that is always updated with a message of the day letting you know what's coming up by the channel owners. Usually double-Hami raids, and an iTrial or two. Last week I jumped on a string of 4 iTrials one after the other. (BAF, Lambda, MoM, DD) All were super successful due to the fantastic leader giving clear instructions all the way through.

Also it feels like there are Mothership Raids going on all the time.

4 hours ago, mousestalker said:

I'm signed up with Everlasting TF and have the channel on my chat tab. I have yet to see a MotD. How may I remedy this? Is there any way to see the MotD on demand?

Is it on all your tabs?  When you reenter the game, you come back to the same tab you left with.  So if you left with a tab that didn't have the Everlasting TF assigned to it, you won't see the MotD when log back in.  That said, as soon as you log in, if you switch to a tab where the Everlasting TF is assigned to, you should see it.  

Otherwise, if you just change your chat to "Everlasting TF" and "/gmotd" you should get it again...

Edited by justicebeliever
  • Like 1

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

3 hours ago, justicebeliever said:

Is it on all your tabs?  When you reenter the game, you come back to the same tab you left with.  So if you left with a tab that didn't have the Everlasting TF assigned to it, you won't see the MotD when log back in.  That said, as soon as you log in, if you switch to a tab where the Everlasting TF is assigned to, you should see it.  

Otherwise, if you just change your chat to "Everlasting TF" and "/gmotd" you should get it again...

When I do that, all I see is the Homecoming server message of the day, not the Everlasting TF

29 minutes ago, mousestalker said:

When I do that, all I see is the Homecoming server message of the day, not the Everlasting TF

I was in error...Apologies...please remove the like from my post...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

To repeat Veracor, the channel name is Everlasting TFs  - WITH AN S AT THE END.

I'm pretty sure that's the correct name since that channel, with an S on the end, has 121 people online right this minute.

P.S.  I just checked, and there is also an 'Everlasting TF' but with only 13 people online.  Everlasting TFs (with the S) is the right channel.

Also just noticed, the Message of the Day is from Veracor.  🙂

Edited by Ironblade
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

The global channels for the server that I'm on are:

Everlasting
Everlasting Monsters
Everlasting  TFs

Then there is also:
RP

OOC
These aren't strictly Everlasting channels, but considering we are the unofficial rp server...they kind of are.

• Thanks 2

Find the latest City of Heroes news, opinion articles, and guides on Maressa.net.

• 2 weeks later

Not Everlasting specific but there is also Looking for RP

Used for seeking RP, whether missions, TFs, street sweeping, or just random company.

Always happy to answer questions in game, typically hanging around Help.
Global is @Zolgar, and tends to be tagged in Help.

• 2 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later