Help with color

Smoke Ring

In the upper or lower right of the color window, there's a circle that's practically like the one in your pictures, (I'd say either rightmost column, 2nd from the top or last column, 1st or 2nd to last row)...

For reference:

spacer.png

Edited by biostem
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Smoke Ring said:

Yours Icon window looks so much different then mine?

That's just an old image I pulled off the Internet.  The color window is the relevant part, and it should still be the same, though.

Edited by biostem

That looks like A78821, but I think he is looking for BF7E13 which is third or fourth from the left, third row down. The rightmost second from the top is 7A3F07, which looks a lot darker than the OP pics.

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

The third row from the top is all orange browns. The second is reds... Cooper can be like a dull pink or orange. 

It looks like the character is using the far right side of the color chart for dusky copper... So 2nd row (reds) last color on the right or 3rd row last color. 

This is my guess as I'm not in game. ☺️  

Edited by Alty

Game global: @Alty  || Discord: @Alty#2005

Founding member of Repeat Offenders Network  - Making stupidly difficult things easy since 2005 

Global Channel: Repeat Offenders  || Website: www.repeat-offenders.net

📢RETRO RO Teaming  - Details in the Repeat Offenders Club

Based on the pictures, I would guess that it was third from the top, fourth from the left using Tights Sleek:

Copper1.thumb.JPG.1959a053ae07b69fa9755dfb3b44ceb1.JPG

However, I would suggest using Metallic 2 and the fifth from the left for more of a copper feel.
Copper2.thumb.JPG.8adf16aafb0e27575e9ab6e2ec3c3eaa.JPG

Edited by Zepp

Sorry, just looked at that last pic. I got the belt buckle color wrong. Also, not my design, I'm just trying to match to what was in the screenshots above.

Glad to help.

Lighting and our own screen settings have a huge impact. I have my own gamma turned up so on screen, the colour looks lighter and less red, but any screenshots I make show un-adjusted tones.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.