REALLY Looking Forward to the Holiday Events!

Abraxus

• 2 weeks later

It's been a while so I could be Mixing Paragon Chat and the Live Game, but I don't think so. It was in the sky in Croatoa on Paragon Chat when they ran the Halloween Event. I suppose it could have been a Codewalker Creation, but that would have been a bunch of work on top of getting Trick or Treat working ( Never been so Happy to go to the Hospital, but Mouths of Mott, The Falling Sword and the Orbital Laser Platform were Deadly if you got them ). Guess we'll find out soon enough.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

Halloween! Trick-or-Treat! That's what I'm eagerly waiting for: doors that spit out monsters when you brush up against them a bit too closely, giant pumpkins (Eochai) wandering through the city streets, 'ol Jack, stomping around. Oh, it's gonna be fun, especially the huge ToT leagues.

• Like 2

I know I'm more excited probably for the ToT door-knocking, but I simply must also express my love of the snow-covered map for the Save Baby New Year mission.  I spent tons of time on that map solo, the snow crunching with each step, the lowing of the Tuatha in the distance, the look of the mystery of the surrounding woods deepening as night fell and the lamps at either end of the bridge lit...  The last winter season before shut-down, I had a character who could solo it and I think I ran it like 20 times.

Holiday challenge: who here's excited for the Valtine's Day content?  I'm not sure I've done it more than... twice maybe?

• Like 1

Tim "Black Scorpion" Sweeney: Matt (Posi) used to say that players would find the shortest path to the rewards even if it was a completely terrible play experience that would push them away from the game...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝