Fire/Time/Dark, the ultimate DPS/Support/Tank hybrid

Auroxis

Hey issue 25 players! Do you wanna:

1. Have great DPS?

2. Have amazing AoE, with a nuke that recharges every 30 seconds?

3. Have softcapped defenses?

4. Have hard-capped resists?

5. Have CC protection?

6. Have about 1500 HP on a corruptor?

7. Have no endurance problems?

8. Be able to softcap your whole team's defenses?

9. Be able to provide healing, absorb, recharge, and endurance to your teammates?

10. Have resistance and regen debuffs?

11. Have super speed+stealth to rush missions?

12. Be able to solo farm +4x8 w/ bosses?

Well look no further! This build is for you.

VgGaC8G.jpg

This Fire/Time/Dark Corruptor build was carefully and meticulously crafted over months by yours truly. It's by far the most versatile and powerful character I created, capable of carrying teams in a multitude of ways and excelling in almost every role. The only thing this build is unable to do is CC (only needed against hamidon) and taunt (only needed in some end-game content like STF).

Well, how does it work?

In a nutshell:

1. Cap your defenses with Clarion Farsight+IO's

2. Get insta-snipe with Clarion Farsight

3. Cap your resists with a fast recharging Rune of Protection+Dark Armor+IO's

4. Get massive damage buffs with permanent Soul Drain

5. Get CC protection with Clarion and Rune of Protection

6. Get fast recharging nukes with Hasten, Chrono Shift and IO's

Here's the build:

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.2
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Trailblazer: Level 50 Magic Corruptor
Primary Power Set: Fire Blast
Secondary Power Set: Time Manipulation
Power Pool: Sorcery
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Leaping
Ancillary Pool: Dark Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Flares -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(3), Apc-Dmg(13), Apc-Acc/Rchg(17), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23)
Level 1: Time Crawl -- TmpRdn-Acc/EndRdx(A)
Level 2: Fire Ball -- SprScrBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprScrBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprScrBls-Rchg/+End(7), SprScrBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprScrBls-Dmg/Rchg(15), SprScrBls-Acc/Dmg(31)
Level 4: Time's Juncture -- DarWtcDsp-ToHitdeb/Rchg/EndRdx(A), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/EndRdx(5), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb(5), DarWtcDsp-Rchg/EndRdx(7)
Level 6: Temporal Mending -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(9), Prv-Heal/Rchg(11), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(11), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(19), Prv-Heal(23)
Level 8: Spirit Ward -- Heal-I(A)
Level 10: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Rain of Fire -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Knock%(15), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(17), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(25)
Level 14: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 16: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 18: Blaze -- SprMlcoft-Rchg/Dmg%(A), SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg(19), SprMlcoft-Dmg/Rchg(21), SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), SprMlcoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 20: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 22: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(33), Rct-Def/EndRdx(42)
Level 24: Mystic Flight -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 26: Blazing Bolt -- StnoftheM-Dam%(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(27), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(36), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(36), Apc-Dam%(42)
Level 28: Farsight -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), HO:Membr(29), HO:Membr(29), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(40)
Level 30: Rune of Protection -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), UnbGrd-Max HP%(31), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(34), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(37), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(37)
Level 32: Inferno -- Obl-%Dam(A), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(34), Obl-Acc/Rchg(36), Obl-Dmg(37)
Level 35: Slowed Response -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A)
Level 38: Chrono Shift -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Heal(39), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(39), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(39), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(40), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 41: Dark Consumption -- Obl-%Dam(A), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(43), Obl-Acc/Rchg(43), Obl-Dmg(46)
Level 44: Dark Embrace -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), Ags-Psi/Status(45), Ags-ResDam(45), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(45), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(46), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(46)
Level 47: Soul Drain -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(50), Arm-Acc/Rchg(50), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(48), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(48)
Level 49: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- UnbLea-Stlth(A)
Level 1: Scourge 
Level 1: Sprint -- Qck-EndRdx/RunSpd(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(50)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(13)
Level 0: High Pain Threshold 
Level 0: Invader 
Level 0: Born In Battle 
Level 0: Marshal 
Level 50: Clarion Radial Epiphany 
Level 50: Void Radial Final Judgement 
Level 50: Reactive Radial Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 
Level 50: Banished Pantheon Core Superior Ally 
Level 50: Support Core Embodiment 
------------

While leveling, consider getting Victory rush to help with endurance issues early. Don't be too worried about the cost, the build works well at its core.

Optional Powers:

• Aim can be dropped since our damage buffs are massive with Soul Drain, though it still helps.
  • Super Speed can be dropped if you don't care about stealthing and speeding through missions
  • Distortion Field can be picked up to combine with Rain of Fire, though we already get an AoE slow in Time's Juncture.
  • Temporal Selection is an OK buff, consider picking it up if you like the support aspect.
  • Hybrid Slot is flexible, Support is great for endurance and team/lore pet support while Assault gives you better damage and Melee gives you a more consistent tank.
Edited by Auroxis
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

You don't need to bother with the Hami-o's while leveling since you'll be using tactics for the 22% tohit. You want at least one Hami-o and a ToHit IO in place of the Shield Wall IO or another slot in Farsight alongside Clarion before you respec out of Tactics, just keep the 22% ToHit in mind.

Amazing! I already had a Fire/Time project in mind and was drooling at its potential, but it looks like you really knocked it out!

Yes, the idea of fire/time/dark was brewing in my head for years and i've been working on a mid's build since 2015 i think? When news came out of the game returning i knew it was finally a chance to make the dream a reality and started reworking the build from scratch (since i have formatted my PC since) and adding in the i25 stuff. Then after weeks of tinkering and playing the build this is the end result.

Hey,

thx for the work. This does look interesting - how is "Mystic Flight"? I was looking forward to using hover as my in-fight travelpower instead of combat jumping, would it make a great difference? Also, what would you substitute for the Hami Enchantments? I have no idea how to get those and don't think I will in a long time :D.

Hey,

thx for the work. This does look interesting - how is "Mystic Flight"? I was looking forward to using hover as my in-fight travelpower instead of combat jumping, would it make a great difference? Also, what would you substitute for the Hami Enchantments? I have no idea how to get those and don't think I will in a long time :D.

Mystic Flight is primarily taken because we want access to Rune of Protection, but it's a fun power overall since it saves us from looking ugly with a jetpack and gives us a teleport. I do use it in combat for some maps with lots of verticality (like the keyes island trial), but it's not something you can't get without a jetpack. Like I said before, I'd avoid taking Mystic Flight and Rune of Protection at the start and instead take Tactics and Victory Rush until you get clarion radial and two +ToHit enhancements (membrane HO's preferably) in Farsight.

As for the Hami-o's, you get them from the STF and LRSF, as well as Hamidon raids. I bought one from the market and the other one was a random drop from the STF. You'll have plenty of time to work on getting them since Tactics+ToHit SO will get you to 22% ToHit and Clarion Radial takes a while to get.

1. Super Speed is way faster

2. Super Speed gives stealth which stacks with the stealth from the stealth IO (placed in a prestige run), which basically lets you stand right next to mobs and not be detected. So it's great for stealthing missions.

If you don't value the utility, feel free to replace it with something else like Vengeance for a LotG IO.

1. Super Speed is way faster

2. Super Speed gives stealth which stacks with the stealth from the stealth IO (placed in a prestige run), which basically lets you stand right next to mobs and not be detected. So it's great for stealthing missions.

If you don't value the utility, feel free to replace it with something else like Vengeance for a LotG IO.

No, now that you mention that stealth IO that sounds pretty nice. I assume the prestige run has to be toggled on for it to apply?

Typical engagement is to go into a pack and pop this off in priority for AoE: Soul Drain > Inferno > Fire Ball > Rain of Fire (Slowed Response when needed)

Then this attack chain for AV fights: Blaze - Blazing Bolt - Blaze - Fire Ball - Flares (Slowed Response when available)

I'm going to try something similar to this but with Water Blast. Should be able to stack disorients from Geyser and Oppressive Gloom while maintaining the capped defense and nuke potential from perma soul drain.

Wanted to say thanks for the inspiration and sharing the strong build.

• Like 2

That is one nifty build.  Im reminiscent of my time playing a DPS Druid in WoW (without the need to change forms) - very intensive mamangement, but all the more powerful for it, if you can pull it off.

Impressive.  Most impressive.

Great Justice - Invuln/Energy Melee Tank

Ann Atomic - Radiation/Super Strength Tank

Elecutrix - Electric Blast/Super Reflexes Sentinel

Ramayael - Titan Weapons/Bio Scrapper

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

How do you feel about water? At first glance it has the same AoE but a fast animation ST chain that can be made with Aqua Bolt, Steam jet, Aquabolt and then Dehydrate healing at three stacks keeping the HoT nonstop which seems sweet for those soloing times.

Love this build and how it's looking, thank you for sharing!

What I'm wondering is, are any powers in /Time interchangeable?  I'm a huge fan of Time Stop, especially because it's -regen for tougher enemies.  Where could room potentially be made to pick it up?

Thanks! ^^

Current Roster:

Sleight of Hand (Illusion/Time Controller) | Phlarekat (Fire/Time Corruptor) | Abs0lute Zer0 (Street Justice/Ice Stalker) | Vinyl Scratch (Time/Sonic Defender) | Fibonacci Sequins (Illusion/Radiation Controller) | Memory Lapse (Psionic Melee/Bio Stalker) | Crimson Noble (Water/Kin Corruptor) | The Pointy End (Spines/Fire Brute)

Love this build and how it's looking, thank you for sharing!

What I'm wondering is, are any powers in /Time interchangeable?  I'm a huge fan of Time Stop, especially because it's -regen for tougher enemies.  Where could room potentially be made to pick it up?

Thanks! ^^

You can certainly replace the Tank package (Rune of Protection + Mystic Flight) with a CC package (Time Stop + Distortion Field).

Keep in mind the -regen component in Time Stop is very negligible, it's only -50% (most signature -regen powers are -500%).

I want to try out /Time, but I don't want to run another Fire blast corruptor as I'm also leveling my Fire/Rad corruptor. Could you recommend a second best primary? I'm thinking Sonic/Time or Ice/Time.

Ice/Time would be my second choice, the recharge debuffs stack and the single target DPS is slightly better than Fire. The main issue with Ice is that we lose Fireball which is our main "aggro" tool and does massive AoE DPS. I'd definitely go for Distortion Field if you go that route since you won't be killing stuff fast enough before they escape your Ice Storm.

Fire/Rad can be made very sturdy as well, I made a build for a SG-mate a week ago that relies on Barrier and Hybrid/Purple insps to soft-cap. In order to reach 22% ToHit on that you wanna +5 all the ToHit IO's in tactics and grab the Kismet +ToHit IO. No CC protection though unless you go for Melee Hybrid over the Support one.

Villain Plan by Mids' Villain Designer 1.962

http://www.cohplanner.com/

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Sloth: Level 50 Magic Corruptor

Primary Power Set: Fire Blast

Secondary Power Set: Radiation Emission

Power Pool: Speed

Power Pool: Leadership

Power Pool: Fighting

Power Pool: Leaping

Ancillary Pool: Dark Mastery

Villain Profile:

Level 1: Flares -- SprScrBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrBls-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprScrBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3)

Level 1: Radiant Aura -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(9), Prv-Heal/Rchg(9), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(11), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(11), Prv-Heal(31)

Level 2: Fire Ball -- PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(A), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprScrBls-Rchg/+End(5), SprScrBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprScrBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7)

Level 4: Radiation Infection -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb(13), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/EndRdx(13), DarWtcDsp-Rchg/EndRdx(15), DarWtcDsp-ToHitdeb/Rchg/EndRdx(15)

Level 6: Accelerate Metabolism -- PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(17), PrfShf-EndMod(17), PrfShf-Acc/Rchg(33)

Level 8: Rain of Fire -- Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(A), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(21), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(23), Rgn-Dmg(25)

Level 10: Enervating Field -- EndRdx-I(A), EndRdx-I(25)

Level 12: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A)

Level 14: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)

Level 16: Mutation -- RechRdx-I(A)

Level 18: Blaze -- SprMlcoft-Rchg/Dmg%(A), SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), SprMlcoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), SprMlcoft-Dmg/Rchg(31), SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg(31)

Level 20: Lingering Radiation -- Acc-I(A)

Level 22: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(33), Rct-Def/EndRdx(33), Rct-ResDam%(34), Ksm-ToHit+(34)

Level 24: Tactics -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(36), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(36), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(36), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(37), GssSynFr--ToHit(37)

Level 26: Blazing Bolt -- StnoftheM-Dam%(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(40), StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(42), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(42)

Level 28: Boxing -- Empty(A)

Level 30: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(37), GldArm-ResDam(39), GldArm-End/Res(39)

Level 32: Inferno -- Obl-%Dam(A), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(46), Obl-Acc/Rchg(46), Obl-Dmg(50)

Level 35: Fallout -- CldSns-Acc/Rchg(A), CldSns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(43), CldSns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(43), CldSns-ToHitDeb(43)

Level 38: Weave -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(39), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(40), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(40)

Level 41: Dark Consumption -- Acc-I(A)

Level 44: Dark Embrace -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(45), UnbGrd-ResDam(45), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(46)

Level 47: Soul Drain -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(48), Arm-Acc/Rchg(48), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(50), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(50)

Level 49: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A)

Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- UnbLea-Stlth(A)

Level 1: Scourge

Level 1: Sprint -- Qck-EndRdx/RunSpd(A)

Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)

Level 4: Ninja Run

Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)

Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(19), Pnc-Heal/+End(21)

Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)

Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(19), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(27)

Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany

Level 50: Agility Core Paragon

Level 0: Born In Battle

Level 0: High Pain Threshold

Level 0: Invader

Level 0: Marshal

Level 50: Void Radial Final Judgement

Level 50: Reactive Radial Flawless Interface

Level 50: Cimeroran Core Superior Ally

Level 50: Support Core Embodiment

------------

Another post.

Have you considered getting CC protection from Acrobatics? I would drop Mutation and Super Speed and replace those with Super Jump and Acrobatics. If you want to keep the stealth from Super Speed, you could drop Fallout. I never use Fallout, but it may be a mule for IO bonuses in your build.

I mean the Incarnate Hybrid Slot ability. There's "Melee Radial Embodiment" which gives scaling +Regen, +def and +CC protection per nearby enemy. It's not a permanent buff and has a 2 minutes uptime and a 2 minutes cooldown.

Acrobatics isn't really CC protection, it only gives mag 2 hold protection and some resistance. So in most cases you'll still get held, just for a slightly shorter period of time.