A Guide to Jerk Hacking on the Beta Server

Jimmy

• City Council

UPDATE: Cheating Made Easy

Use this fantastic popmenu from NobleKangaroo which removes the need for you to type any commands in manually!

XP & Influence

/levelup_xp 50

/influence_add 2000000000

Hamidon Enhancements & Standard IOs

/boost ENHANCEMENT_NAME ENHANCEMENT_NAME LEVEL

Hamidon_Accuracy_Mez

Hamidon_Buff_Endurance_Discount

Hamidon_Buff_Recharge

Hamidon_Damage_Accuracy

Hamidon_Damage_Mez

Hamidon_Damage_Range

Hamidon_Debuff_Accuracy

Hamidon_Debuff_Endurance_Discount

Hamidon_Heal_Endurance_Discount

Hamidon_Res_Damage_Endurance_Discount

Hamidon_Travel_Endurance_Discount

------

crafted_Damage

crafted_Range

crafted_Run

eg: /boost Hamidon_Damage_Range Hamidon_Damage_Range 50

Invention Sets

/boostset SET_NAME LEVEL

All of the set names are exactly as you expect. This works for standard Enhancements and ATOs. Here are some examples:

/boostset Overpowering_Presence 50

/boostset Superor_Will_of_the_Controller 50

/boostset Luck_of_the_Gambler 50

And so on.

If you can't figure out the name of a set please post in this thread and I'll find it for you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

How dare you defile the sacred text of our lord and savior UniqueDragon! Pray the lord is feeling merciful and offer up rares to his will in penance!

KDirKQi.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Tbh this sucks to try figuring out all the names.

Can the DEVs pls just give us a list of all IO commands?

Endurance Modification: /boost crafted_recovery crafted_recovery 50

Endurance Reduction: /boost crafted_endurance_discount crafted_endurance_discount 50

Damage:  /boost crafted_damage crafted_damage 50

ToHit: /boost crafted_tohit_buff crafted_tohit_buff 50

Recharge Reduction: /boost crafted_recharge crafted_recharge 50

Resistance Enhacement: /boost Crafted_Res_Damage Crafted_Res_Damage 50

Defense Enhancement: /boost crafted_defense_buff crafted_defense_buff 50

Difficult sets

/boostset Numinas_Convalesence 50

• Thanks 1

VanValdenburg, thanks. I think we'll need a full list of the crafted ones somewhere, though; tohit is similarly not working.

Ganaroth, everything that costs merits is free on the test server. Just buy them.

• Thanks 1

Pinnacle refugee. Powers and math guy.

Out of curiosity, is the ability to make enhancements outside their level range intended, or a side effect that wasn't worth trying to stop for a testing-only command like these? Did it by accident a few times, and they appear to scale correctly, though I didn't want to slot anything weird for fear of crashing and losing my cat form (thanks Jimmy!).

So I've got a notepad file open with some common stuff in it that I've been pasting into help chat as needed, going to just paste its contents here for people to pick through. Will update as I go probably.

----

Try /boost Crafted_Recharge Crafted_Recharge 50

Use /boost Crafted_Numinas_Convalesence_F Crafted_Numinas_Convalesence_F 50 for the Numina's unique

Use /boostset Numinas_Convalesence 50 for the full set.

To max level, use /levelupxp 50

To max inf, use /influence_add 2000000000

For EndRed: /boost Crafted_Endurance_Discount Crafted_Endurance_Discount 50

For EndMod: /boost Crafted_Recovery Crafted_Recovery 50

For ResDam: /boost Crafted_Res_Damage Crafted_Res_Damage 50

For Slow: /boost Crafted_Snare Crafted_Snare 50

/boost Crafted_Jump Crafted_Jump 50

Numinas_Convalesence

Gaussians_Synchronized_Fire-Control

Multi_Strike

For sets that include 'Dominator', apparently a number of them have misspelled internal names that instead read 'Domignator'.

I tried to do the boostset for Sudden Acceleration but it said unknown command.  I know I'm missing something...

/boostset Sudden_ Acceleration 50

I also tried to type out the Sudden Acceleration Proc and I still received the Unknown command response.

I tried to do the boostset for Sudden Acceleration but it said unknown command.  I know I'm missing something...

I also tried to type out the Sudden Acceleration Proc and I still received the Unknown command response.

I don't know if this still helps you, but you've put a space after the underscore. Remove that and it should work fine.

I don't know if this still helps you, but you've put a space after the underscore. Remove that and it should work fine.

Thank you Tiamat, I ended up entering the command for the Overwhelming Force set instead as well as other sets.  I knew it had something to do with either my horrible spelling or some obvious error I made.  Thank you again for catching that. 8)

Having to hard of a time figuring out how to get the set IOs for my character with the various commands required.  Got recipes from the merit vendor, but now have to figure out how to get salvage to craft.    I would suggest you add all set enhancements to the merit vendor.  You already have ATO, Events IOs, and SOs, so it should be doable to add all the set IOs.

i would love to take some time to test the snipe changes, but it looks like I will spend all my time trying to figure out how to get kitted out, unless I am missing something very basic.

Having to hard of a time figuring out how to get the set IOs for my character with the various commands required.  Got recipes from the merit vendor, but now have to figure out how to get salvage to craft.    I would suggest you add all set enhancements to the merit vendor.  You already have ATO, Events IOs, and SOs, so it should be doable to add all the set IOs.

"Doable" yes, but definitely would require a lot of time better spent elsewhere. The auction house should be seeded with all salvage and you have infinite inf.

i would love to take some time to test the snipe changes, but it looks like I will spend all my time trying to figure out how to get kitted out, unless I am missing something very basic.

items are loaded in WW too.  take your 2billion inf and go to /ah and buy what you need.  i did that for a few sets that I couldn't figure out as well as for salvage.