A Guide to Jerk Hacking on the Beta Server

Jimmy

Does anyone have one for the incarnate abilities?

Paragon Wiki AFAIK is still fairly current.  Follow the "Abilities" links for each Slot to see the options.

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Incarnate_System

Does anyone have one for the incarnate abilities?

Paragon Wiki AFAIK is still fairly current.  Follow the "Abilities" links for each Slot to see the options.

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Incarnate_System

The only things that aren't in there are the Demon Lore pets (CoT-style demons, not Demon Summoning demons) and the Mighty Judgement (PBAoE Smashing damage, Core does more damage, Radial does extreme KU - Magnitude 100, IIRC), both of which were I25/I26 additions.

just an FYI but you are no longer auto granted the patron power pools.

You've got to do /badgegrant MiragePatron yourself.

I'm trying the /badgegrant MiragePatron and it just gives me "Unknown command: badgegrant" Is there some other requirement to be able to do this? Thanks in advance!

The freebies popmenu and /boost or the macro in a newly generated mission map also does nothing for me. It's not a huge deal but it's a bit awkward to test things without having enhancements. The log says that boost is an unknown command.

I guess it's time to hang out with the merit vendor.  :P

The freebies popmenu and /boost or the macro in a newly generated mission map also does nothing for me. It's not a huge deal but it's a bit awkward to test things without having enhancements. The log says that boost is an unknown command.

That error message is misleading.  It only means the particular /boost command is unknown, not that /boost in general is unknown.

That error message is misleading.  It only means the particular /boost command is unknown, not that /boost in general is unknown.

Okay, but like that was in response to /boost enhancement_name enhancement name 50

Worked tonight, no idea why it didn't last night, since I did exactly the same thing.

When I try to log into the Justin beta server, it keeps telling me that the user name and password are incorrect. I can log into the normal servers fine. I heard that the database needs to be migrated? When will this happen? Thanks!

• City Council

When I try to log into the Justin beta server, it keeps telling me that the user name and password are incorrect. I can log into the normal servers fine. I heard that the database needs to be migrated? When will this happen? Thanks!

You (and anyone else who made an account in the past two weeks) should be able to get in to Justin tomorrow.

"We need Widower. He's a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos - very important." - Cipher

Are you also a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos? Consider applying to be a Game Master!

I have tried so many combinations to get the Hami Golgi Enhancements that I am pulling at my non-existent hair! Please help.

Project Manager, Haphazard Projects

Founder of the L.A.U.G.H. SG

"If you don't laugh at yourself, someone else will laugh at you first!"

How dare you defile the sacred text of our lord and savior UniqueDragon! Pray the lord is feeling merciful and offer up rares to his will in penance!

KDirKQi.jpg

This is such a great post. Makes me feel like i'm home again. Which I am. Thank you for this. The UniqueDragon post should be stickied as COH gospel and lore. Hell, a story arc should be made from it. The guide is great too. Also, thank you for that.

-CM

• Like 1

My very favorite part of the UniqueDragon post/story was that he made that one post and disappeared, but all along he was playing on Justice server for years with no knowledge that his post had been enshrined on the forums, and then one day he went back and discovered it and was kind of amused/freaked out, and posted again, which kind of freaked everyone else out lol.

You can see in the above shot, he actually got up to 20 forum posts... eventually.  Most of them in that thread I think.

How dare you defile the sacred text of our lord and savior UniqueDragon! Pray the lord is feeling merciful and offer up rares to his will in penance!

KDirKQi.jpg

This is such a great post. Makes me feel like i'm home again. Which I am. Thank you for this. The UniqueDragon post should be stickied as COH gospel and lore. Hell, a story arc should be made from it. The guide is great too. Also, thank you for that.

-CM

We actually have that exact screenshot in a sacred-texts channel on the Justice Server Discord. :D

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Out of curiosity, is there a way to copy a character that already exists on the main servers to Justin?  I have a 50 I want to test some Incarnate stuff on, and granted, I could just twink-up, but that's a lot of extra steps when I have the rest of the build done on "live".

Out of curiosity, is there a way to copy a character that already exists on the main servers to Justin?  I have a 50 I want to test some Incarnate stuff on, and granted, I could just twink-up, but that's a lot of extra steps when I have the rest of the build done on "live".

No, the characters get copied over from live (Reunion server) every time the database gets fully copied. As it's been awhile since that's happened, and there's no set schedule as to when it'll happen again, I would recommend just recreating the character manually. You can use things like the popmenu I created or using the merit vendor to give yourself enhancements a lot easier than typing it all out by hand.

• 4 weeks later
On 6/30/2019 at 7:42 PM, KingsGambit said:

How does one get an Ouro portal quickly on the Beta server please? /badgegrant doesn't work and I'm at a loss.

Same as you do on Live. Find a portal (Talos, Atlas, etc, by the tram station), go to Night Ward. Right in front of you is a mansion on top of a hill. Go in. Done.

• 2 weeks later
On 8/1/2019 at 4:02 AM, Sovera said:

Same as you do on Live. Find a portal (Talos, Atlas, etc, by the tram station), go to Night Ward. Right in front of you is a mansion on top of a hill. Go in. Done.

That's for going to Cim. 

For Oro, it's /badge_grant ouroborosenabled

• Like 1