Jump to content

Wavicle

Members
  • Content Count

    2179
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Wavicle

  1. Essentially you should just keep playing. There are some new story arcs that open up at 50 and many of them give Incarnate Rewards, but you also gain those rewards simply by continuing to level. Every three Veteran's levels will get you some Incarnate resources.
  2. Explained? They don’t think you should get bonus range without the extra cast time, what’s so confusing about that?
  3. Ok, I got it. I was running The Great Grun Gathering from Victor Von Grun. I had just completed the mission Get Device from Dr. Creed and was about to teleport out of Mercy when I was ambushed by a couple of Malta grunts.
  4. I'll take a look at the wiki to see if I can figure out which one it was.
  5. are ambushes generally supposed to happen in Mercy? I thought the starting zones didn't allow them... I definitely got ambushed the other day in Mercy while doing some arc...maybe Mr. G
  6. You’re not interested. Doesn’t mean no one is interested. An option is by definition not forced.
  7. I would like to suggest a possible set of simple Options for additional challenge and rewards at level 45-50. All missions taken after level 45 would have an option of being played in one of three ways (toggleable through the Notoriety drop down): 1. Standard: No change to current challenge or rewards. 2. Alpha Only: Incarnate powers past the Alpha slot, and their Incarnate shifts, are Unavailable; completed missions give the mission owner a 60% chance for a single Reward Merit, level 45-50 team members get a 40% chance for a single Reward Meri
  8. The DIFFERENCE between suppressed speed and slotted speed IS greater, because slotted speed is now faster than it used to be. Suppressed speed is not any slower than it ever was, afaik.
  9. I literally just did this arc and I could swear it was the other thing...
  10. It would be awesome if the buffs you cast appeared always at the front of the row, or be slightly larger, or both.
  11. I don’t have a problem with soft capped defense. There just needs to be harder stuff to fight.
  12. In what sense would that be fair? That would hurt Ranged as well as melee.
  13. I'm going to go there and say I would support an increase in the recharge time of Blast set T9s and Judgement powers. Not back to pre-i24, but slightly longer than currently.
  14. The HC Devs have indicated that they are aware the endgame is totally unbalanced and they are working on it, but they are a small group of volunteers so it will be a long process.
  15. Can we Please Please have No Redraw options for the Arachnos ATs? Please?
  16. Doors? What kind of doors? I haven’t been seeing this happen.
  17. @Glacier Peak I just tested it again. Made a brand new character on Excelsior, a Katana/Invuln Scrapper. Ran her up to 4 real quick and took SJ. This is a character with no toggles yet and no enhancements at all. I toggle on SJ. The icon appears in the corner. I toggle on DJ. The icon appears, blinking immediately. I don't know what else to do to eliminate possible causes.
  18. That’s so strange, because for me it’s literally every character that I have with super jump, when I turn on double jump the icon in the corner immediately starts blinking. What’s even stranger, is that when my friend and I teamed up and he was also on a character with super jump, he had the same exact bug, except when I looked at both of our buffs in the team window they were both blinking...but they were blinking at different rates! But for both his characters and my characters, the icon in the corner is blinking as soon as we toggle on DJ.
  19. I've reported this a couple times but not heard any response, so I'm starting to wonder if it's just me. Are other people seeing the Double Jump icon blinking as soon as it is toggled on?
  20. Other people buffing you shouldn’t be lowering your stealth, only you buffing them.
  21. I think it has been fixed. If you are running Leadership toggles or other team buffs (and are in range of teammates) it will give you Stealth and not Invisibility, that could be what you’re seeing.
  22. Even melee have leadership buffs and some of them have their own buffs. Teams should always stick together, even melee teams. It is a fallacy to believe that you speed things up by splitting apart.
×
×
  • Create New...