Tanker Tuesdays

Tiffany Seville

2 hours ago, Spaghetti Betty said:

Well somebody around here has to hit harder than a napkin. How else are we gonna finish all of these +4 Enemies Buffed TFs?

Hey, I hit like a wet napkin...(well, except for the latest Rad/SS project 😆).  And I *love* when you add curveballs to the TFs...

On a serious note, I 'd vote (and offer to lead) the Numina, tonight (because I have several toons who only need that for TFC), but alas it is H.S. soccer season and with two boys on the varsity team, we'll be having games on all days, until February.  I should be back home in time to join a missions team so, @Warboss and @MsAligned, look for a tell around 10PM EST! 😁

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

Pretty amazing night tonight on Excel. I think we had over 56 Tanks attend the event. Thanks everyone for turning out for the event, and thanks to all for hanging in there while we got things rolling. I wasn't able to recall all the leaders tonight, but I'd like to thank them all for taking the lead for their teams/TFs. We finally got the WL Realm going and had a few lessons learned. Just to log it so we remember, 12-36 league members and the min level is 10.

For some reason I'm unable to upload pics this week.

12/12 we're back on Torch. Meet in King's Row at 6PM PST/9PM EST. Also, Jan 30th 2024 all Tanker Hami on Excel!

• Like 1

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

16 minutes ago, Warboss said:

Pretty amazing night tonight on Excel. I think we had over 56 Tanks attend the event. Thanks everyone for turning out for the event, and thanks to all for hanging in there while we got things rolling. I wasn't able to recall all the leaders tonight, but I'd like to thank them all for taking the lead for their teams/TFs. We finally got the WL Realm going and had a few lessons learned. Just to log it so we remember, 12-36 league members and the min level is 10.

For some reason I'm unable to upload pics this week.

12/12 we're back on Torch. Meet in King's Row at 6PM PST/9PM EST. Also, Jan 30th 2024 all Tanker Hami on Excel!

Yes. Lots and lots of tanks on the wall tonight.

screenshot_231205-19-05-33.thumb.jpg.501942c1ea8e4a4964b7640b3fa5c215.jpg

We ran a Numina TF at +4 in about 1:02, just shy of our time limit and with a few more deaths than expected.

Managed to herd up a big pile of Devoured though.

screenshot_231205-20-01-28.thumb.jpg.eadc6eda6268fbbc77648afb0f340549.jpg

• Like 1

Just found out that this was a thing again, having been an avid Tanker Tuesday aficionado before the shutdown. My primary server is Indom, but I created a brand new tanker on each of the servers just to take part in the tour. Is it scheduled for Excelsior tonight? And what’s the start time?

Hey Kabal,

Welcome back, always good to have another vet TTer joining the ranks.

All events start at 6pm PT/9pm ET except for the Reunion events. We always meet in King's Row by the IP gate to get things going (regardless of server or event taking place).

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe (3rd Saturday of the month), start at 9:30am PT.

• Thumbs Up 1

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Three teams tonight on Torch. First we visited the WL realm (w/o a hitch) and melted him, Tank style, then we rand a Hard Mode 1 (thanks for leading Ronin) and two missions teams with Witty and MsA as team leads. Thanks much to all for taking the stars.

Apparently there's an issue with me loading pics. Once I get it figured out, I'll start posting them again.

12/16, this Saturday, we're on Reunion. Meet in King's Row at 9:30am PT.

12/19 we're on Everlasting.Meet in King's Row at 6PM PST/9PM EST.

Jan 30th 2024 all Tanker Hami on Excel!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

11 hours ago, Ronin_Around said:

And we had extra fun with 2 giant mechs on the Hard Mode ITF

screenshot_231212-20-34-40.thumb.jpg.b73e3ca02785ecbb1958c4482bac3df7.jpg

For a minute, I thought the 1* HM ITF was being led by @Spaghetti Betty, as I ran (as usual) to the large left room, only to realize they were +4s and loaded with EBs (and nictus infused bosses)...SURPRISE!  The team recovered quickly and thanks @Ronin_Around for dropping it to +2, for the rest of the night.  We had no problem with the dark ambush at +4, but the GMs and AVs would have taken all night, methinks.  Did someone say we were a 7 tank team running at /8 targets? 😆

Lots of leveling and lots of fun.  Final Rommie was a bit of a disappointment and went down like a wet towel.  Great work to everyone who joined and thanks again to Ronin for leading us.

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

3 hours ago, PLVRIZR said:

For a minute, I thought the 1* HM ITF was being led by @Spaghetti Betty, as I ran (as usual) to the large left room, only to realize they were +4s and loaded with EBs (and nictus infused bosses)...SURPRISE!  The team recovered quickly and thanks @Ronin_Around for dropping it to +2, for the rest of the night.  We had no problem with the dark ambush at +4, but the GMs and AVs would have taken all night, methinks.  Did someone say we were a 7 tank team running at /8 targets? 😆

Lots of leveling and lots of fun.  Final Rommie was a bit of a disappointment and went down like a wet towel.  Great work to everyone who joined and thanks again to Ronin for leading us.

I had to miss this week! Noooo!

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

Good turnout on Everlasting tonight. Three missions teams. Thanks for taking leads Pep and Inday. We first visited the Winter Lords Realm (actually, we first spawned a WL and melted him), then went on to MJ missions. Lots of leveling and herding to be had. We also had some new faces, so welcome all who are first timers to TT as well as returning vet Tankers.

12/26 we're on Indom, due to the holiday the meeting will be "informal". Attend if you can and we'll go from there. Meet in King's Row at 6PM PST/9PM EST.

Happy Holidays Everyone!!

Also, Jan 30th 2024 all Tanker Hami on Excel!

Edited by Warboss
Distracted posting

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Three teams tonight on Indom, so a great turnout for that server! Thanks for leading the missions team MsA, and thanks to Ronin and Pep for taking Manti and Posi1 and 2! Welcome to all the new comers and welcome back to all returning Tankers/TTers!

Opening event, a Winter Lord stopped by along with three Palis!

TTindom-12-26-23.thumb.jpg.06a44c91a68efbefd6851b9f22feba9c.jpg

And since he stopped by to say "Hi", went went to his realm to wish him the best. Tanker Style! (cleared the map ;))

TTindom-12-26-23-2.thumb.jpg.194e1315b4bc471473980adf60aa2ba2.jpg

01/02/24 we start the new year on Excel! Meet in King's Row at 6PM PST/9PM EST.

1/16 will be January's TT on Reuion (9:30 AM PT).

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Good turnout on Excel tonight. We had three missions teams and ApeMage team. Thanks for taking missions MsA, Shana/Witty, and thanks for running ApeMage  Ronin.

01/09/24 we're on Torch! Meet in King's Row at 6PM PST/9PM EST.

1/16 will be January's TT on Reuion (9:30 AM PT).

Also, Jan 30th 2024 all Tanker Hami on Excel!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Good run on Torch tonight. A bit of a slow start, but we got things rolling. Four teams over all, two missions teams and two Synapse teams. Thanks for taking a mission team MsA and thanks to Ronin and Lolly Gagger for running the Synapse teams.

01/16/24 we're back on Everlasting! Meet in King's Row at 6PM PST/9PM EST.

1/20 (date correction) will be January's TT on Reuion (9:30 AM PT).

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

On 1/10/2024 at 4:04 AM, Warboss said:

Good run on Torch tonight. A bit of a slow start, but we got things rolling. Four teams over all, two missions teams and two Synapse teams. Thanks for taking a mission team MsA and thanks to Ronin and Lolly Gagger for running the Synapse teams.

01/16/24 we're back on Everlasting! Meet in King's Row at 6PM PST/9PM EST.

1/20 (date correction) will be January's TT on Reuion (9:30 AM PT).

Hey hun, what time are you planning the All tanker Hami on the 30th and which zone? 😅

- Lauci x

Banner3.jpg.79155737d064c3e5bab470e86fe0e248.jpg
❤️ Kheldian Guide ❤️

🎖️ Friday Fashion Contest 🎖️

🗒️Character Wiki🗒️
Friendly reminder that no matter what anyone or anything is saying, you ARE loved AND valued in life no matter what.

Hey Lauci,

We'll meet at the usual time then head to the Abyss. So, 6:00 PM PDT in King's then after the initial gathering, off to the Abyss.

• Like 1

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

6 hours ago, Warboss said:

Hey Lauci,

We'll meet at the usual time then head to the Abyss. So, 6:00 PM PDT in King's then after the initial gathering, off to the Abyss.

Ah cool! Best of luck hun ❤️

- Lauci x

Banner3.jpg.79155737d064c3e5bab470e86fe0e248.jpg
❤️ Kheldian Guide ❤️

🎖️ Friday Fashion Contest 🎖️

🗒️Character Wiki🗒️
Friendly reminder that no matter what anyone or anything is saying, you ARE loved AND valued in life no matter what.

Good fun on Everlasting tonight. Thanks all for joining us, and special thanks to all the team leads. PLV and SB lead ITFs, and MsA and Ronin took the missions teams.

1/20 will be January's TT on Reuion (9:30 AM PT).

Jan 30th 2024 all Tanker Hami on Excel! Bring holds, and ranged attacks for Hami, come early, as I'm not sure the level of turnout we'll have for this event.

1) bring holds if you can get them

2) bring ranged attack (at least one)

3) bring a jet pack to easily access all mitos

4) show up early, as I have no idea the level of turnout we'll have for this event.

5) we'll meet in King's Row at the usual place and usual time, then head to the Abyss.

• Thanks 1

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

My team did great! We slammed our ITF out at a 49 minute pace, even though I purposefully accidentally turned off all temporary powers! Wow!

Every pull was mayhem, and that's exactly how my pics came out!

screenshot_240116-20-29-40.jpg

screenshot_240116-20-38-13.jpg

screenshot_240116-20-43-15.jpg

screenshot_240116-20-55-24.jpg

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

10 hours ago, Warboss said:

Good fun on Everlasting tonight. Thanks all for joining us, and special thanks to all the team leads. PLV and SB lead ITFs

It was truly my pleasure, as always.  It was 19 degrees in Baton Rouge, last night, so my camera was frozen....i.e. no screenies.  We finished in 43 minutes with 7 tanks and two were not incarnated.  I sandbagged at +2/8, for the first mish, to see how it would go, but this team rocked the hizzy and we finished the last three at +4/8.  In hindsight, we could have easily done a 1* at +2/8, but oh well.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Spaghetti Betty said:

My team did great! We slammed our ITF out at a 49 minute pace, even though I purposefully accidentally turned off all temporary powers! Wow!

Every pull was mayhem, and that's exactly how my pics came out!

screenshot_240116-20-29-40.jpg

screenshot_240116-20-38-13.jpg

screenshot_240116-20-43-15.jpg

screenshot_240116-20-55-24.jpg

I see my ice/spines tank made the highlight reel. Three ice tanks on that team last night was pretty epic, we had the mobs in slo-mo until their deaths.

• Moose 1

Three Ice Tanks!!?? I didn't realize I had set the team up with that. I'm surprised you could herd anything with the slows that must have been going on. 

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

23 minutes ago, Warboss said:

Three Ice Tanks!!?? I didn't realize I had set the team up with that. I'm surprised you could herd anything with the slows that must have been going on. 

Why are we having problems herding?

AND WHY DO ALL THE VILLAINS HAVE GIANT ICICLES SHOVED WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE?

"Oh!  We had a Dark/Dark tank too!."

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

53 minutes ago, Warboss said:

With my routing strategies, it was A-OK and we even had 0 Witty deaths!

4 hours ago, Spaghetti Betty said:

With my routing strategies, it was A-OK and we even had 0 Witty deaths!

YOU LIE!

A TT without a Witty Death is like a flash flood without water!
Like a boogie, without any oogie oogie!
It's like a fart with no stench!

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!