Tanker Tuesdays

Tiffany Seville

Hoping the server issue is resolved soon...  Been itching to run my respec'd PLVRIZR on Indom!!!

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

Agreed, this will complicate things a bit. That said, let's hope they can get things up and running in time. I'll try on and off up until about 6:30 PM PDT. If at that point we're still not online, I think it would be safe to say, we're not going to see it tonight. If however it does get back up shortly after that. Feel free to check TankHQ and team up with others to salvage the rest of the time.

That said, the good news is we're back here next Tuesday for the MSR!! So, we'll still get our visit to Indom!

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

Torch was showing as up, so I tried to log in. Got a database error, still no go just before 5:00 PM PDT.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

I'm in on Torch and all others are showing GREEN!  See you on Indom in 30 min (time for a quick farm or two :-)).

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

Good to hear. I'm on my way in now.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

We'll meet on Torch tonight. Transfer to Indom if it gets back up and running soon enough to make a difference.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Looks like Torch is the only shard up, shall we move?

nm

And... we're back on Indom send a tell or announce yourself in TankHQ.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Although a bit delayed tonight, you just can't stop the Tanks from rolling. Once Indom stabilized the Tanks were back there clearing out the AVs.  Two mid sized team that eventually merged. There was much leveling, silliness and fun had by all.

screenshot_210622-18-58-20.thumb.jpg.4f6c2c7d00a7b2386b4dc571ef6e36fb.jpg

screenshot_210622-18-43-50.thumb.jpg.04c2c28fb6669159d41aae6809c6b13e.jpg

6/29 we're back on Indom for an all Tanker MSR! Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT and we'll go en mass to the RWZ.
**8/27 all Tanker BAF on Excel - Stellar Power will be leading

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

That one Council dude just left of center -- /e Wilhelm Scream!

screenshot_210622-22-14-21.jpg

"It's City of Heroes, man. If you can see what's happening, you're not doing it right." ~ Me

screenshot_210622-22-19-51.jpg

Damn it! Nobody brought marshmallows!

screenshot_210622-22-21-51.jpg

Teh Council getting counseled.

screenshot_210622-22-27-05.jpg

There's actually three DINGS here, but, ya know, it's City of Heroes, man...

screenshot_210622-22-06-33.jpg

Tune in next week for another episode of... Taankerrrrr Tuuuuuesdaaaaay!

Edited by Tachstar
freem

Epic fun was had by all.  Thanks again to Warboss for "herding" all this together.  Mission teams FTW!

That triple ding was pretty epic.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Did get one shot...

image.png.f06ae0b1c420f0db6476912cb92fdef5.png

On 6/23/2021 at 4:48 AM, Tachstar said:

That one Council dude just left of center -- /e Wilhelm Scream!

screenshot_210622-22-14-21.jpg

"It's City of Heroes, man. If you can see what's happening, you're not doing it right." ~ Me

screenshot_210622-22-19-51.jpg

Damn it! Nobody brought marshmallows!

screenshot_210622-22-21-51.jpg

Teh Council getting counseled.

screenshot_210622-22-27-05.jpg

There's actually three DINGS here, but, ya know, it's City of Heroes, man...

screenshot_210622-22-06-33.jpg

Tune in next week for another episode of... Taankerrrrr Tuuuuuesdaaaaay!

I think it must be some aspect of the screen capture, but with those massive herds, they never actually show the total number of mobs. Only what's in a certain focal aspect. For whatever is seen in the picture, just image about 30 more. In actual play, I can't see much of anything do the number of mobs swarming us (and I play really tall/big toons that are hard to miss).

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

June has five... 🙂

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

5th Tuesday- ???

Which is why we're back on Indom on the 29th for the all Tanker MSR. 😉

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Oh yeah! 🙂

Hi all,

Just  reminder we're running an MSR on Indom tomorrow 6/29, so dress appropriately. Bring 50s incarnated if possible, jet pack/ability to fly, ranged attacks, holds and immobs for hunting the dropship after shields come back up.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

21 hours ago, Warboss said:

Are we meeting in RWZ or as an LFG.  Do we need the Vanguard badge?

Edited by PLVRIZR

Meeting in King's Row and traveling en mass to the RWZ (hopefully to spawn a new zone). No, but yes if you want the merits.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

We were few, but we were MIGHTY!!!

TanksVSgm.thumb.jpg.60584297384cbe2284ee24d5f06d26b3.jpg

Tanks vs Dropship... could we do it???

dropship.thumb.jpg.5ac7102250fea7b2849c871a801f100c.jpg

Although a bit of a pain, not even the dropship could escape the Tankers wrath! Good job all and thanks for sticking with it. I think on lap 3 or 4 we got it. LOL!

dropshipGoingDown.thumb.jpg.91148060751b556f014cebcbc2bebc76.jpg

• Like 1

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

July 6th, we're back on Excel. Meet in King's Row @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, by IP Gate and we'll get going from there!
**8/27 all Tanker BAF on Excel - Stellar Power will be leading

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Anyone else having issues with their connection to Excel? Mine is currently very laggy. I'm going to reboot and hopefully by TT time it will be a smoother ride.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable