Tanker Tuesdays

Tiffany Seville

Good run on Indom tonight. We had two Posi 1 teams and merged to form a Posi 2 team, and a carnie mission to finish the night. Thanks for running Team 2 ColTech!

screenshot_211228-19-04-14.thumb.jpg.686f4716e3ca322050bae182bb842929.jpg

screenshot_211228-19-19-01.thumb.jpg.81c1880b802702cbe7f3760c30557c19.jpg

We start 2022 back on Excel (01/04/22)! Meet in King's Row at 6:00 PM PT/9:00 PM ET. Have a safe and happy New Years, and we'll see you next week!

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

Four tank Posi (ex'ed to what, lvl 12) was interesting, but we were mighty!...even at /8, so we fought two each of our Sims...  Pep's sim was the *worst* and got a couple of us...darned EM. 😆

Missed Hera, but I ran my Inv/DM tank (predominately their build), in their honor.  Damn that build is durable!

• Thumbs Up 1

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

A fun time tonight on Excel. Three teams of Tanks, one running missions (thanks MsA), one running Citadel (thanks for leading Diplomatic), and one team of Tanks running Tin Mage/Apex. Missions followed after the TFs and much leveling and fun was had by all.

screenshot_220104-18-54-29.thumb.jpg.17df6116c9453ac2a0c639bdc588ec52.jpg

screenshot_220104-18-59-21.thumb.jpg.913348ceb29845a9cb8453cda4500ae5.jpg

Next week 1/11 wer're back on Torch! Meet in King's Row at 6:00 PM PT/9:00 PM ET.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Last night was a blast and thanks for leading the TinPex, WB....many nuts were cracked, for sure!

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

Hi all,

I've got some RL stuff in play, not sure I'll be able to make it on until later. Vet TTer's please get the event rolling and I'll join when/if I can. Take care all. If I don't see you tonight, I'll see you next week on Everlasting!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Fun time on Torch tonight. I was a bit delayed due to RL, so thanks to everyone who got things going. Thanks to Kilo for setting up the Synapse TF and leading it, and to Ronin (I'm not sure who lead the missions team, so feel free to correct me if I posted that incorrectly).

Two Fire Tanks, so much burny fun was had.

screenshot_220111-19-41-13.thumb.jpg.a100ba1a100544d9f86041749f40ec4f.jpg

**TTT on Reunion this Saturday 1/15. Meet in King's Row by IP Gate at 10:00 AM PT.

We're back on Everlasting 1/18. Meet in King's Row by IP Gate at 6:00 PM PT/9:00 PM ET and we'll get rolling from there!

See ya' in game!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Good turnout on Everlasting tonight. We ran two TF teams and a missions team. Thanks for the taking the lead on the ITF MsA, and thank you Lor for leading the Manti. Kilo only manged to kill me once, so I'll call the night a "win". I'd also like to welcome all the new Tankers that showed for the event, it was good to have you along.

We're back on Indom 1/25. Meet in King's Row by IP Gate at 6:00 PM PT/9:00 PM ET and we'll get rolling from there!

screenshot_220118-18-25-05.thumb.jpg.931ba5f5f1a72384cbc50ef45811f090.jpg

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

I got no screenies, but tks for letting me join the PI missions team.  Many Council and, finally, CoT were vanquished.  Catch you all, next week!

Yeah, I'd say it's fair warning. We were running a bit light with the builds. New Tanks and baby 50's, but was still fun to push them and see how far they could go.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Speaking of "fair warning"... RL just called and I need to run an errand on the way home. I don't think it will impact my attendance on Indom, but just in case.... TT vets, please get things up and rolling and I'll join when I can.

See ya' soon!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Fun times on Indom tonight. Two Yin TF teams (thanks MsA for taking the 2nd one), and missions to follow. Kilo only killed me twice tonight, so another "win" in my book.

screenshot_220125-18-08-42.thumb.jpg.23ce947c6a2683f83d7728d268f6e308.jpg

We start February back on Excel 2/4. Meet in King's Row by IP Gate at 6:00 PM PT/9:00 PM ET and we'll get rolling from there!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Great turnout on Excel tonight, FOUR TEAMS!! Thanks to all the team leads tonight. Pep lead Ms Lib, Kilo, MsA and myself took the missions teams and by all reports much fun and leveling was had by all.

We also saw many new faces, welcome to all the new/first time TTers. It was good to meet, and team with you.

March is our first 5th Tuesday of the year, so let's think about what we want to do. I believe we're slated to run a "5th" event on Excel, so thoughts on (all shield) ITF, MSR, or Hami?

Next week we're back on Torch 2/8. Meet in King's Row by IP gate at 6 PM PT/9 PM ET and we'll get going from there!

Edited by Warboss
'cuz wordz is hard

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all,

I've had some RL stuff come up today. Not sure I'm going to make the event. Veteran players please get the event up and rolling. I'll join if possible later.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

A good night a tanking happened today on Torch

Three teams of Tanks delivered much needed justice to Torchbearer, with Citadel's Task force (lead by PLV), Woodsman's Trial (lead by Kilo) and a mission team taking out many AVs (Battle Maiden, Black Swan, Malaise & Mother Mayhem, and Infernal & Diabolique) being run.

Many levels were gained and much fun was had.

See you all next week on Everlasting!

Fun night as always.  After all these years, beating up Council never gets.   

Kilo, luv the Reed Richards profile pic but it doesn't seem to match your methodology for building better tanks.  Need someone a bit more...I don't know...sadistic?? 

20 hours ago, Ronin_Around said:

A good night a tanking happened today on Torch

Three teams of Tanks delivered much needed justice to Torchbearer, with Citadel's Task force (lead by PLV), Woodsman's Trial (lead by Kilo) and a mission team taking out many AVs (Battle Maiden, Black Swan, Malaise & Mother Mayhem, and Infernal & Diabolique) being run.

Many levels were gained and much fun was had.

Grand fun on the Citadel run.  We were only five, but mighty!  Many Council evildoers were vanquished.