Tanker Tuesdays

Tiffany Seville

A couple shots I grabbed during other phases of the last mission.  Attacking the thorn tree:

screenshot_210803-21-32-37.thumb.jpg.74d31e3d0098c0e7322ebf0668ea32c5.jpg

Removing pylons:

screenshot_210803-22-13-40.thumb.jpg.524360d3526b49c38de1c4fb1d317449.jpg

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

Hi all,

Fun times on Torch tonight. A Citadel team and a Mission arc team running. Thanks MsA for leading the mission arc team, and we merged after for more teaming to end the evening. Unfortunately I was pretty busy during the TF and didn't get pics, hopefully someone else did.

We're back on Everlasting, 8/17. Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PdT/9pm EdT, and we'll get rolling from there. **TTTR Tanker Tuesday Tour Reunion on 8/21 at 10:00 AM Pacfic **8/31 all Tanker BAF on Excel - Stellar Power will be leading

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

A blast, as always...but unfortunately, my screen shot of the giant mob of Council didn't work ☹️

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

On 8/11/2021 at 8:20 AM, Kiloton said:

Orkin Mannnn!

screenshot_210810-19-39-43.jpg

♪♫ Orkin we're number one, we get the job done...♫♪ Congratz on the level up. Great pic.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

On 8/11/2021 at 4:21 AM, PLVRIZR said:

A blast, as always...but unfortunately, my screen shot of the giant mob of Council didn't work ☹️

Seemed to be that kind of night. Although, I have noticed that no matter when I snap a pic, I can't seem to capture all the mobs that I see on the screen. Not sure if that's a video card issue, a mechanic of the game, or a network issue. Anyways, seemed to not be the night for pics. Good thing we get a chance to take more every Tuesday! ;)

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Another fun run on Everlasting. Thanks to Ronin for running the Hess TF and Lor for running the missions team (I got to be lazy).

**TTTR Tanker Tuesday Tour Reunion on 8/21 at 10:00 AM Pacfic

**Our next regular TTT Indom on 8/24 6pm PDT/9pm EDT

**And... for our 5th Tuesday we'll be back on Excel for an all Tanker BAF 8/31. Stellar Power will be leading)

Our TT event started with the Rikti attempting to raid King's Row, which apparently I didn't get pics of...

Next was Hess:

screenshot_210817-18-58-23.thumb.jpg.9c8850856174af5edd7861dfea0b4e16.jpgscreenshot_210817-18-58-23.thumb.jpg.9c8850856174af5edd7861dfea0b4e16.jpg

screenshot_210817-18-58-19.thumb.jpg.3f6ecbe6feb1d39b2d53f6209f95c2f8.jpg

And to end the evening we found a bunch of carnies to herd... We enjoyed, but I don't believe they did.

screenshot_210817-19-50-45.thumb.jpg.857bef7ace2c92d1134687600e034244.jpg

screenshot_210817-19-04-30.jpg

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Great fun, as always.  See you next week on Indom with my titular toon.  May or may not make Saturday's Reunion event...

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

Hi all,

Life's been pretty busy lately and I think I failed to mention that we'll be on Indom tonight for our usual "4th of the month" Tanker Tuesday Tour. We'll see you at the usual time (6:00 PM PDT/9:00 PM EDT). I'm not sure if I set the TankHQ message, so let people know that the event is as usual (I just forgot to update the MoTD).

See you all soon!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Fun times on Indom tonight. Two teams, one Manti (thanks for leading Ronin) and one 3 Tanker Yin (thanks MsA and Agoogala for being great teammates).

Next week (8/31) is our all Tanker BAF on Excel - Stellar Power will be leading. So get your Tanks Incarnated up and join the fun!!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

33 minutes ago, Warboss said:

Fun times on Indom tonight. Two teams, one Manti (thanks for leading Ronin) and one 3 Tanker Yin (thanks MsA and Agoogala for being great teammates).

Next week (8/31) is our all Tanker BAF on Excel - Stellar Power will be leading. So get your Tanks Incarnated up and join the fun!!

There was also a Paladin beatdown to start the night.

Manticore's TF remained a clandestine operation and photos of it do not exist to my knowledge

screenshot_210824-19-01-30.jpg

Let me also thank Ronin for leading Manti.  The Countess went down faster than /radio edit/.  Hopkins was punked, as well, with extreme prejudice (twice).

Much fun was had by all!  See you next week!

On 5/19/2021 at 12:03 AM, Stellar Power said:

ALL-TANK BAF EVENT

Hey guys!

For an all-tank BAF we will need most of the league to be +3 Shifted Ones.  

• LORE: Total Core or even better, Superior Core.  Banished Pantheon or Longbow.
  • DESTINY: We'll need several people (the more the better) equipped with Clarion, at least tier 3, better tier 4.  Tanks draw a lot of AVs attention and gain rings very fast...  Some Barrier Radial Epiphany or Total Radial would be useful too, in case we need to rez some ppl fast.
  • ALPHA: I'd suggest Musculature for better dps. Tier 3 minimum, 4 best.

Also these other incarnate powers will help a lot:

• HYBRID: Assault Core Embodiment (tier 4) or Total Core Graft (tier 3).  This will help with DPS.
  • JUDGEMENT: Please fit the highest tier you can of the high damage power of your choice.  Many tanks like Mighty Core Final, but please fit the one you feel comfortable with.  This subject is open to discussion.  But a high tier Judgement power is VERY important to finish AVs quickly.
  • INTERFACE: Open to discussion.  I almost always fit Diamagnetic for the added to hit debuff proc and regen debuff proc to all my attacks.  But I'll listen suggestions here...

If you're new to the Incarnate system and all this sounds like mandarine chinese to you... there are some useful resources in Youtube that will give you a basic and fast approach, for example Positive Gamer's Incarnate System tutorial.

Also don't hesitate to ask questions here!

I think we have plenty of time until August to prepare this, but the sooner we begin the better.

Ok I'd like to hear suggestions, feedback, critics, etc, etc.  

Take care!!

Stellar Power.-

Hi all, I wanted to bring this forward as our All Tanker BAF will be this Tuesday 8/31, on Excelsior!! Please get your toons ready roll. We'll meet in King's Row as usual at 6PM PDT/9PM EDT and form up where ever we need to from there.

Depending on turnout we may need to run this twice or have two team going (max per league on this one is 24(?))?

Also, if you bring a lower level toon, you'll need to be ready to form teams as the emphasis on this event will be on the BAF first, with normal teaming to follow.

See ya' there!

Edited by Warboss
Forgot to mention Excelsior, we're on Excelsior this Tuesday, btw... ;)

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

On 8/29/2021 at 10:33 AM, Warboss said:

Hi all, I wanted to bring this forward as our All Tanker BAF will be this Tuesday 8/31, on Excelsior!! Please get your toons ready roll. We'll meet in King's Row as usual at 6PM PDT/9PM EDT and form up where ever we need to from there.

Depending on turnout we may need to run this twice or have two team going (max per league on this one is 24(?))?

Also, if you bring a lower level toon, you'll need to be ready to form teams as the emphasis on this event will be on the BAF first, with normal teaming to follow.

See ya' there!

Just, wow.  Done in less than 20 min.  Happened so fast, I didn't even get a screenshot! 

Thanks for organizing WB and thanks for orchestrating, Stellar!

Edited by PLVRIZR
double post

Well, another TT for the books. Looked like a slow start but after a couple of PSAs by Kilo and Ronin, the Tanks came rolling in and it wasn't long before we had our 24 member league for BAF. Was one of the smoothest BAFs I've even been on. Thanks Kilo and Ronin for taking the reins and to everyone who had input on the trial. I think the changes to Tanks and a league full of 50+ Tanks made all the difference this time (also the TF wasn't as "new" as when we tried it on live). With the ease of success I'd say we more than made up for our last attempt. After the success came Lambda, and another successful run with just 10 of us. After that Market Crash with eight, then a couple of missions to finish the night. All in all, a full evening of fun. Thanks all for joining and thanks all who help lead the events, we couldn't do it without you.

The gathering

screenshot_210831-18-03-20.thumb.jpg.56ccc24b5aa23418cc211efea2a99d56.jpg

BAF begins

screenshot_210831-18-09-41.thumb.jpg.ef8f795e4587159378e44b7e3d2bb52b.jpgscreenshot_210831-18-18-37.thumb.jpg.ee85392722b386c8574f50f7c3bb7ca1.jpg

MC I think, but was a 'splody and rad shot, so I posted it.

screenshot_210831-19-29-00.thumb.jpg.3ed40a3cf2d0f6f1c15142e98408c74a.jpg

MC, the end....

screenshot_210831-19-32-49.thumb.jpg.b9eb2d052202bba948ecd5cedea05e8f.jpg

We'll see you all back on Excel next week for the star of September's TTs !

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Nice turnout tonight on Excelsior.  Good fun on mission team, happy for the new turnout, solid tanking to be sure.  Maybe I should have thought through that Mugsy comment....

screenshot_210907-19-03-12.jpg

screenshot_210907-19-33-39.jpg

Edited by Kiloton
Just saw my Mugsy comment wasn't well thought through.

As Kilo stated another fun TT. Welcome to all the new players and we even got to see a few returning players for the "old days". Welcome one and all, it's great to see you! Thanks for leading the other missions team Kilo, and thanks to Ronin for leading the Numina's TF. No pics from me tonight as I was busy with PMs and keeping the team/s going.

We'll see you next week on Torchbearer, 9/14. Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

10 hours ago, Warboss said:

As Kilo stated another fun TT.

Agreed.  Thanks a "ton", Kilo, for leading the first missions group (looks like SWMPTHNG is gonna work out and went from 37 - 40, in an hour) and thanks WB for letting me re-log, for the second missions team, with NUTCRCKR for some foot-stomping fun. 😆

Got a couple screens from the TT on Torchbearer, from the AV fights in Manticore.

screenshot_210914-22-26-16.thumb.jpg.b8a4ce5564ea38d796740d52a078c6a9.jpgscreenshot_210914-22-23-13.thumb.jpg.b81f43ecc92e9213fe9ad59ff5108749.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

Thanks for posting those Hera, I'm afraid once again I was slacking on the shutter and didn't get any pics... I blame PLV. However I will say it was a pretty good turnout and we did get a few new Tankers to join us. Welcome one and all. Thanks to Ronin for running arcs and to Col, who through a vicious bug was made team lead as we LFG'd to Manti - but played along and lead the team aways, giving me a break. We had fun and a good amount of leveling  last night on Torch. That said, this Saturday we'll be on Reunion at 10:00 AM PDT. And next week we're back on Everlasting to pay Lor and her group a visit.

Hope to see you all there/s!

Edited by Warboss

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable