Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

11 hours ago, Trike said:

And here's an actual Marine Affinity toon, Saltwater. Just got him up to 10. A bit surprised the name was available on Excelsior.

I don't have an outfit I am happy with yet, but I was also surprised Beach Ball wasn't taken on Excelsior. I'm sure a number of people were mad to find out Waterpark had been taken. That's been a level 50 for me for a few years.

• Like 1

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Emma Strange: Ill/dark Controller. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Hesitation: Claws/sr Scrapper. 8. Within Reach: Axe/stone Brute. 9. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute.  10. Chasing Fireworks: Fire/time Controller. 

"Downtime is for mortals. Debt is temporary. Fame is forever."

Tried to go outside the box with my Bots/Marine Mastermind:
Deep-C

DEEP maritime robotics was dedicated to scouting the ocean floor for oil, not ancient relics. Nevertheless, one fateful laser-drilling incident led to Unit C coming into contact with something only recorded in its memory as Ocean.Beyond_Sea. Whatever it was, it infused Unit C with incredible marine powers and granted it a commanding sentience over the other droids on the team!

image.png.b84d69fd5dedf71fa211887f734699fb.png 

• Like 11
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Apogee said:

This is my Bio/Claws Tanker, inspired by Wolverine, the Winter Soldier, and a bit of Captain America

Screenshot2024-08-06121457.png.2dd2fbd12d0a6cac89a3088e622792ad.pngScreenshot2024-08-06121703.png.dd40c2e3a026778bc3f3cf1ad989fd65.png

This is a great homage character, clearly inspired by those you listed, but you made it your own. Nice work, love it!

9 hours ago, Apogee said:

This is my Bio/Claws Tanker, inspired by Wolverine, the Winter Soldier, and a bit of Captain America

Screenshot2024-08-06121457.png.2dd2fbd12d0a6cac89a3088e622792ad.png

I have to echo Lightslinger's sentiment. You can tell where the influences come from, sure. But you're NEVER going to get called out for outright copyright infringement! Which makes it the best kind of homage there is! 

That right there - is MONEY!!! 👍😎

• Like 2

10 hours ago, pawstruck said:

Tried to go outside the box with my Bots/Marine Mastermind:
Deep-C

DEEP maritime robotics was dedicated to scouting the ocean floor for oil, not ancient relics. Nevertheless, one fateful laser-drilling incident led to Unit C coming into contact with something only recorded in its memory as Ocean.Beyond_Sea. Whatever it was, it infused Unit C with incredible marine powers and granted it a commanding sentience over the other droids on the team!

image.png.b84d69fd5dedf71fa211887f734699fb.png 

That backstory and overall look is bizarre enough for this guy to either be the next member of the Doom Patrol, or one of their latest round of enemies. Either way - Nicely done! 

• Thanks 1

Bit of a dump here since it's been a while since I've posted. A couple of the names I was surprised to grab on Everlasting.

Dharla Dhark - Dark/Temporal Blaster

Dharla-Dhark.png

Distortion Bot - Gravity/Aresenal Dom
Distortion-Bot.png

Electric Eellie - Electric/Marine Troller
Electric-Eellie.png

Frigid Waters - Ice/Marine Troller
Frigid-Waters.png

Neon Nelly - STJ/Shield Brute
Neon-Nelly.png

Tide Break - Seismic/Marine Corr
Tide-Break.png

Zanthia the Merc - Merc/Thermal MM
Zanthia.png

Ocean Waif - Necro/Marine MM
zombie.png

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Up 3

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Introducing...

Shield Saint

A Praetorian Powers Division Shield Defense/Dark Melee Tanker

image.thumb.png.934d1857d56b912a59765dc7e015c1ec.png

(the crescent moon brooch is the symbol of the Midnight Marauders SG)

• Like 12
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/7/2024 at 6:57 PM, RikOz said:

My latest villain ...

Scuttlebutler!

(Psi Melee/WP stalker)

Bio: "You're right. I did it."

image.thumb.jpeg.3d7b909f704fa6f85eaa89d648d90a1c.jpeg

Cheerio, chap!

Swashbutler-Bio.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 8/7/2024 at 3:57 PM, RikOz said:

Scuttlebutler!

does that mean Scuttlebuttler is still available?!

• Thumbs Up 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

With certain events a lot of people have been talking about making Gambit homages and I decided to do one too. Jack of Cards, Staff/EA. Like how the costume turned out and learned about the plague doctor headpiece outside of the mask. Probably going to use it for a lot more costumes going forward.

Screenshot 2024-08-10 055551.png

Screenshot 2024-08-10 055946.png

Screenshot 2024-08-10 060354.png

• Like 11
  • Thumbs Up 3

7 hours ago, biostem said:

I couldn't come up with an overly clever name, so just went with a play on his powersets.  I present "B-Marine":

image.thumb.jpeg.6da689ec9587fce60a436b6a6c06df34.jpeg image.jpeg.144c726d817f2ec00de54fc7ab828f2a.jpeg image.jpeg.0a6a23c7499075c0458ff87b74cac545.jpeg

Space Marine - Beam Rifle/ Water Affinity !

• Thumbs Up 1