Purchased Halloween costumes don't count towards badges?

Extor Prime

The same costume can indeed drop twice, it's just that you won't be able to add it ti your temp powers tab if that power is already there.  Go to your Powers tab, scroll down the temp powers list till you see all your costume powers, right click on them, and delete them.  now you can continue TOTing and getting costume drops until you reach the badges.

47 minutes ago, Twisted Toon said:

If I'm not mistaken, you'll still get credit for a costume drop even if you get the same costume twice.

I mean there are only 42 (or was it 44) costumes and the last badge requires getting 50 drops.

But the game counts some amount of non-existent costumes toward the badge.  I got the 10 costume badge with only 9 costumes.  And I have 35 towards the 50, but I only have 22 actual temp powers costumes.

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

12 hours ago, Sable Phoenix said:

The same costume can indeed drop twice

I believe this is it, I also had only 29 and got credit for 50 Costumes. I think the badge ticker counts duplicates which would track with the results. I'm sure it's all done by the RNG which is why everyone doesn't get the same costumes in the same order. I'm actually still occasionally getting ones I didn't have after reaching the 50 for the badge.

Public Safety Notice: The Zombie's are not fooled or amused by Halloween Costumes, they will still eat your Brains.....Have a Nice Day!

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

• City Council
38 minutes ago, justicebeliever said:

But the game counts some amount of non-existent costumes toward the badge.  I got the 10 costume badge with only 9 costumes.  And I have 35 towards the 50, but I only have 22 actual temp powers costumes.

This is because you had one costume drop twice in the first 10, etc.

• Like 1

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

10 minutes ago, Marine X said:

Public Safety Notice: The Zombie's are not fooled or amused by Halloween Costumes, they will still eat your Brains.....Have a Nice Day!

To be sure, there isn't a lot that does amuse the zombies.  The puppet show I tried last night was a spectacular failure...

• Like 2

23 hours ago, justicebeliever said:

that's what I mean by getting credit for getting the same costume twice. Say you have the Malta Gunslinger costume. the next time you open a door you get the Malta Gunslinger costume again. your counter for getting costumes goes up by one, but you can't have multiple copies of the same power.