Virtue Roll Call!

tolrick

Virtue was my one and only home back then.

Lightheart, one of the founders of the Silver Guard, checking back in.  It's been a long long time, my friends.

Hey, it's that guy.  I know that guy.  Hey, guy.

Chaos Particle here.  Welcome back to Paragon.

Yep, it's that guy alright!  And the Silver Guard is officially back.  You should come back home, my friend!

I migrated to Virtue after the Champions rp community kind of dried out. If anyone remembers me, it would probably be as my fire/ice blaster, Thermotronic, who was in the Guardians of the Golden Age for a while. I can be found @Reese Riley, if anyone's looking.

Old timer from virtue. Still holding the name Rizpoly. Others were the smart mouth pop machine. The ever hated villain Mapserver. Anyone remember ascendant? Those calls from his agent were legendary....

I ran with a few people back on Virtue, good times. Mostly wallflowered in Pocket D though. Really happy to see CoH revived!

my handle on Virtue was @Red Hessian, my mains were Huntsman Drake (Huntsman/Bane Spider), Operative Pelham (Crab Spider), and Imperial Huntress (Beam Rifle/Pain Dom corruptor). If anyone out there remembers me, howdy!

Ultradynamic here. Among others, I played Ultradynamic, American Promise, the Battling Bulldog, Kid Tartarus, Empowered Woman, Scarlet Falcon, Riot Bomb, and Glorious Protector. I had been a member of groups like The United Sentinels of America, the All-Star Teen Sentinels, Union Supreme, Justice Supreme, and the founder and leader of Teens Supreme.

• Like 1

I am a little late to the reunion, but so beyond myself to have one. Look at all these names here, all these people I remember from so many years back.

I was @Basque, known for Freedom Darling.

I had some other characters, also with the Golden Age Heroes (Gods of the Golden Age), but none as prolific.

Now, she is back in Paragon. See Freedom Darling on the streets, reach out to me!

@Darling

• Like 1

@Attache before and @Attache again. Attache (my wannabe Statesman sidekick) was my first 50 on Pinnacle before I moved over to Virtue where I was mostly known as Liberta and Doctor Epoch and a couple dozen others.

A handful of the All-Star Sentinels of America are back as well. The new SG name is The Sentinels. Find us!

Edited by Attache

Actioneer || Aerobat || Agent Archer || Agent Dare || Amazona || Arbiter Doom || Astrowoman || Atheos || Attache || Aurgelmir || Big League || Blue Weasel || Bomber Girl || Cavalcader || Centenarian || Change Agent || Charade || Chimpanzer || Chorus Girl || Chrono King || Circlet || Cockatrice || Cogsman || Coin-Operative || Cold Spell || Countess Cataclysm || Crackdown || Death Adder || Deathwatch || Devana || Didgeridoo || Dirigible || Doctor Arioch || Doctor Asmodeus || Doctor Epoch || Doctor Typhoon || Duke Dreadsome || Executress || Eye || French Roast || Ghost Gal || Goldsmith || Hellstone || Herculon || Ifrit ||  Illuminoid || Iron Agent || Jen-X || Junkman ||  Liberta ||  Lord of Winter || Maera || Mime || Monument || Namtaru || Newsreel || Overman || Pakhet || Queen Cheetah || Queen Sting || Steve Saturn || Tarnation || Technoid || Teen Thunderbolt || Torch Titan || Xerelerex || Zodiax 

So, Hello Virtue verse

I am  American Wonder, member of The American Legion on Virtue (Currently Excelsior).  Good to see you back, good to be back

Hey. I was in the Legion at shutdown. Toon was Dynamo Jr.

Originally joined on Pinnacle but migrated to Virtue after a few months, signed on with the Seekers SG and never looked back.

@Teikiatsu

Proud owner of...

Resting Breeze (now Wisp o' the Will)

Midnight Lightning (now Wight Lightning)

I keep checking back to this thread to see if any old Young Phalanxers (not Teen Phalanx which I have seen, we were a separate group with a similar concept apparently) check in, but still nothing... Though I have seen a lot of names I remember from either in-game or the old forums.

Virtue was my home.  I think Blue Mime or something like that ….folks usually called me "Blue" … was my global back in the day. Was in the Angry Angels and Adventure Follies Supergroups.

I was in Angry Angels too! =).

Can't remember all my toons, but my main in AA was Nightsky.

I'm on Everlasting @vocalizer

• Like 1

Hi folks!  @One Hit Wonder checking in.

Most of those who remember me would know me as One Hit Wonder, a DJ for The Cape Radio (still am, though on hiatus) and a member of The Dawn Patrol.  My other main was her twin sister, Showstopper, though that name is taken on Everlasting so I'm thinking of a new one.  She was a member of Freedom Factor.

Great to see you!

"Face the impossible... and make it your bitch."

~ Dynamistress

www.dynamistress.com

Ultradynamic here. Among others, I played Ultradynamic, American Promise, the Battling Bulldog, Kid Tartarus, Empowered Woman, Scarlet Falcon, Riot Bomb, and Glorious Protector. I had been a member of groups like The United Sentinels of America, the All-Star Teen Sentinels, Union Supreme, Justice Supreme, and the founder and leader of Teens Supreme.

I remember Ultradynamic! Good to see you!

"Face the impossible... and make it your bitch."

~ Dynamistress

www.dynamistress.com

Hey all, I began on Champion server when the game launched, as no official RP server had emerged when the game was new, and I mistakenly thought all the Champions Roleplayers would naturally congregate there. when CoV launched I moved to Guardian to join an RP guild there, the Galaxy Guardians.

But by the early 2006 i was on Virtue and found my true home.

Eventually I ended up with most of my alts in Young Gods of the Golden Age, Next Gen, or All Star teen Sentinels.

I used to be @Rune, now @Runes.

Characters included,

Night-Stranger [i wanted (the) "Stranger in the Night", but it was one character over the name limit.

Knight of Swords

Knight-Stranger

Triune Mode

DwarfStar

Lost Kitten

Runed (even on Live someone had taken my preferred hero name, hit 50, and abandoned the game.. I never got it, sigh]

and far too many more to name, much less remember.

Champions Online roleplayers will also know me as Rune@Rune.

• Like 2