Virtue Roll Call!

tolrick

@Peanut from virtue Was in Star of Virtue with my main fire/kin Farm Girl also did a lot of pvp in RV Peanut FOTM

Yo @Peanut. It's Machinehead or Terminotaur from Stars of Virtue. I do believe we teamed a lot with Gene and the gang and yapped lots on Teamspeak. Do I have the right guy?

Hi all!

Feels great to be back after all these years...I was Virtue from the beginning up until the last hour. I mostly kicked around on my Earth/Rad controller Roxster, but I had a LOT of alts. I was a part of the Guardian Angels SG.

Looking forward to meeting up with all of you and making some new friends as well as catching up with the old.

Virtue was a huge part of my life. I played almost exclusively master minds and they were always 1 of 3 different characters with 1/4 character occasionly showing up.  I was known to be an extreme oddball. My pets would sometimes shout things like "All genitalia will be confiscated!" -  I hope to find some of my old friends.

- My Handle was @Pale_enchantress  - 

My characters included a male mutant vampire bee queen  That wanted to lay his eggs inside of people so that they would hatch and eat into their brain and become one of his children. All his children called him mother everyone else could call him your majesty. He most often went by: -Agrat Bat Mahlaht-

I also had a very angelic looking man who was driven insane by his own immortality and so he kept animating his dead lovers as zombies not realizing how tortured they were or how crazy he was. You could often see him making Out with his necromancy pets and flirting with Mad Blood Morgan . His name was Na'Amah but most used character name was: -  Seraph of Decay.- 

Then there was my beloved effeminate and beautiful master of Vicissitudes  character real name Alloces. Most known handle: -Venus Illegitima-

Edited by Pale_Enchantress

American Legion alumnus checking in.

I played the variations of Sgt Fallujah (tank, scrapper, blaster, etc) and Erin Gobraugh.

Good to see so many back (Wonder, Rocky, and Mecha, among others).

Excel server.

I am so happy to see City of Heroes and Virtue again!  Reliving and re-enjoying all of that on the Everlasting Server now.  

I played a bunch of different handles and a bunch of different alts (that I barely even remember anymore) during the 7-8 years, but the few characters I remember best were...

Cosmic Body (and variants) - Dark/Will Scrap Blueside (The Guardian Force)

Ajax Marques - SS/Fire Brute Redside (Sin Enterprises)

Steel Finesse - Robot/Arrow MM Redside

Twisted Nano - Ice/Dark Corruptor Praetorian Redside (Phoenix Insurrection)

Very first hero was Pure Conscience - Fire/Kin Troller Blue

and her redside version Corrupted Conscience - Elec/Fire Brute Redside (Misfits)

And many many more that I can't remember off the top of my head.  I can't wait to bring some of these old favorites back with either that old flame or brand new life and play with many new and hopefully some old friends.

See you all out there!

On 7/12/2019 at 4:41 PM, BurtHutt said:

Yo @Peanut. It's Machinehead or Terminotaur from Stars of Virtue. I do believe we teamed a lot with Gene and the gang and yapped lots on Teamspeak. Do I have the right guy?

Yo guys it's @Kroger here also known as rad ghost or krack shot...play on excelsior now shoot me a message

Virtue here! Originally started on Champion but wasn’t there long as I got pulled into RP. Didn’t take long until I migrated over to Virtue. Had way to many toons as I do now lol. I think my global was StoneColdJoker. I honestly can’t remember.

A few of my mains were:

Pure Justice

Apocalyptic Reign

Iron Gaze

Pure Injustice

Man it’s good to be back. Now I need work to slow down a little so I can actually play lol

Virtue-Vet

Now on Everlasting

Took me a long time to find out City was back. Then the forum changed before I could get used to it. So I'm still figuring everything out both here and in game.

Anyway, I'm Razor Bunny, Gavin Runeblade and a few dozen other characters saying hello. I used to participate in Cape Radio events, Whisper's badging group, the shortbus syndicate, and I dunno who else might remember me.

@LurkingTroll, dude you taught me to play then you stopped. Cool to see you back! I still remember Pyt had a cool macro to jump in the air spin around and land wearing a different costume. He was a burly grouchy troll with claws right? And the Tekkamen  are all science/tech powerarmored heroes? 

= ^.^ =

I also recognize Adeon, and I see Arcanaville in the forums.

@Draugadan you and I re-met in Star Trek before I quit that one. How you doing? Ithlruna says hi too.

Anyone else from the Star Trek paragon city fleets? hihi if you are out there.

No offense to anyone else who I forgot I know, lol.

So good to be home. I actually read all 22 pages of this thread. Here is a totally longshot request: Due to a harddrive crash I lost my screenshot of my main Razor Bunny on the steps of Atlas Park when the servers shut down. I *think* I was in Atlas 11, tall bunny with long blond hair. off on the far left of the steps if the SS is facing the doors of city hall. Does anyone happen to have been there and have me in a screenshot?

Edited by GavinRuneblade

On 8/1/2019 at 12:25 PM, Dynomind said:

DYNOMIND!

Pumped to see the game is back - was a big part of my life for a while, and I can't wait to get back on. Hope to see some of you soon!

Hey man! Long time no see!! Hope all is well!!

Hmm, lots of them some the same guy:

Mainly

Dr. Jack Wolfe: Tanker. Jack Wolfe before the respec guy was Jack Wolfe.  

Doc Wolfe: Robotics/Gadgets Mastermind Timeline displaced Jack Wolfe. Dr. Jack Wolfe before he became an invulnerable powerhouse.  Seems the explosion that created the tanker Jack Wolfe did some weird things to the timeline. For the sake of the timeline they don't talk about it (Basically Jack before he got his powers. There was a story there, but the truth is the truth is that  I created the tanker in beta and masterminds game years later)

Ragnarok:  Broadsword scrapper,  lots of fun

White Bishop:  NRG blaster.  Alien battle armor

Many others. 

Super Group: Urban Legends (might have been The Urban Legends i have mug here somewhere)

Old school virtue here, day 1 until sometime in 2006 and played off and on after that.  I was not able to be online when the game went dark but I was there in spirit.  If anyone remembers me it would be as Julia's Revenge.  My availability wasn't what is was 10+ years ago, but I'm looking forward to getting back in the game a bit for some fun and nostalgia.

• Like 1