Virtue Roll Call!

tolrick

I might as well put my own thing down here. Svenjuk here, Ice/Axe tank outperforming a nerfed set since Issue 2...

Some of you might remember my other characters, Formerly Alice, EM Riptide, Empty Man, Silver Mouse, and the rest. Or you may not (after all, I don't even remember them all).

-009F1AoDAsAw-L05lqd3AMTwcySjPcjj0WE4As8mTUOCGuinH9WNEq5G4xGw-YTq1e3XdOpEY-6oMiEukCwEsheRpGk29o2A2h6sc4SgVsficPxMpKtPMUFBUX9xNbJzuEgmRMoKPaI-r59nJkVGxKvmW0iS4gfAlu5SddGM3vINUHDLw8O934v0IdN5EBeIXxIu1MbZHipz0yeljoBvCpvK8ABfOxUGMcueW2bUdE8ytTaRFlr1cnaGNcOijRO-WPxhZeTEHx4woGYH1lk7xo0egZWsWiTtIJzIT1iN8TWAW49ex8ywWjrTORvjxB5f4MVDb49G4O83YkgpAIJ4pgepPJjnkf2FZu-TBeBKWX9EZ8xu0j1c26LJ2FbRbjsWPMwHqQkA2bwuLzDhM1ppSUNyKXrUy3ePDbDRo04gmg8x7HfvOBH-dZ8WduDq_ibaQvzPbGGQ6UQSrscaoJrdDZPdwyU4xmUUrV4X6Egkm0ZRysK_N3OD15wkibbEcvhxn_Jgy1EX881y5uIutuU5jYPio4f4l1PEXoplpJVr7y4OOwUQbVG8P8mft5CwgPkia-poeO-UUNnoKucg586uAX6n6sr9922fbb1JPrZhEfA9cPlQWaeqqy8Uk6RG8dRgy6RWLdJdPp3YN7NX1tTvqQC0ErPuFtPSt5fkV38c8485eob0PwkB2x7zfSP2O0EuoCFmStjfI3Xw0pVvCKAFYnIiQ=w632-h649-no

Svengjuk, Formerly Alice, Empty Man, EM Riptide, Silver Mouse, and many more... SG: Hero Dawn

Bentley Berkeley aka Ol Berk, Demetrios Vasilikos, The Invisible Falcon, Dr. Darkvine. Count Alphonse Crey, The Black Flying Fox, T'Keron Valmaz and many more. Good to be back in paragon my fellow warriors of virtue.

Give me some time and I will be rebuilding several lore based RP super groups including Crey Global Enterprises , The Circle of Thorns, and The Midnighters Club.

All 3 will have a blue and red side presence with the Circle being in a civil war caused by the Lord of Demonkind having been missing from his realm for some years.

I'm Saicho, richest mastermind in all of CoX, one of the founding members of the VG The X Patriots.  I'm the guy wearing the top hat in the pic under events, during one of the xmas specials when we could bid to join a mission with Ghost Widow.  Helped run it for a bit until I got married and moved a bunch. 

A few of the posters I remember, mainly from the fights I had at Fight Night at the Golden Giza.  Wonder how many people remember those? 

Any other X-Pats out there sporting the red and black still?  I remember all of us getting into a base raid with other groups and just seeing tons of us in uniform, man that was fun.  There were so many of us in the group, coming in and out all the time.  I miss grabbing nukes and taking out Statesman and his cronies in seconds!

Last night's RP meet and greet was a wonderful success. Happiness is a growing Global Friends list.

Big A's player did pass some years ago. I considered him a good friend. Please, in the name of good taste and for the feelings of his friends, don't impersonate his character. Rather, make homage characters to keep his spirit alive. For example, you'll all have the chance to team up with Ascendette. I'm sure there's room for Ascendelle, Ascendant Jr., Xenonite Kid, and a whole Ascended Family. Saul's office is open 11-3 in King's Row.

Sad to hear about his passing. I freaked him out once when I made joke character named The Descendant and walked up to him under  the statue and called him Daddy. I assured him in PMs it was just a joke and he wouldn't be seeing the character running around, just used it that evening for the joke. He was a nice person and fun to play with. will be missed.

• Thumbs Up 1

Bentley Berkeley aka Ol Berk, Demetrios Vasilikos, The Invisible Falcon, Dr. Darkvine. Count Alphonse Crey, The Black Flying Fox, T'Keron Valmaz and many more. Good to be back in paragon my fellow warriors of virtue.

Give me some time and I will be rebuilding several lore based RP super groups including Crey Global Enterprises , The Circle of Thorns, and The Midnighters Club.

All 3 will have a blue and red side presence with the Circle being in a civil war caused by the Lord of Demonkind having been missing from his realm for some years.

Good to have you back Berk.  I was; Unstoppable V, Glacial Thing, Simon R Leeds, Vanquishedfool and so many more on Virtue. Let me know what server you land on.

@Fractured from Virtue (though someone else has it in the new world). Ivan Cross, Jude Caine, Esprit de Lion were some of the heroic 50s. Nick Cruise in the Rogue Isles. As many alts as a Day 1 vet could have on a server.

Dieselmeat here!!!! So glad to be back in game on Inferno server atm!

Looking to hook up with old friends, and VG mates (X-Patriots & Rogues Gallery) if any are on here!

Dieselmeat!!!

See you very soon!!!!!! >:)

Global: Dieselmeat

Hello my global was @Photon Defender and I was part of the All Star Teen Sentinels as Kid-Beetle, the United Sentinels of America as Photon Defender, Union Supreme as Gate Wanderer and Speed Titan and also ran my own SG called the Global Defenders as Crimson Vendetta...not sure if anyone remembers me :(

• Like 2

I LOVE BEING AN INCARNATE!

IE: Skrunchie is back. Running down the street with her rocket hammer screaming "CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY!" at the top of her lungs.

Also back is:

Zuka

Tachyon Hammer

Male Mantid

Checking in here for Virtue reunion...Currently on Everlasting, which seems to be the new 'officially unofficial' RP-Server...

Played as Higher Honor in Golden Age Heroes, and a lot of alts I can't remember...(wish I had kept track).  @Navyfire

Be happy to team up with any of my old mates anytime!

@Javamancer, played on Virtue about 3 years starting at release.  All of my characters were in The People's Vanguard.

Heat Index -- Blaster (Fire/Ice)

Pocket Protectr -- Scrapper (DM/Regen)

Jail Bait 2 -- Tanker (Inv/SS)

Cardiac Arrest. -- Defender (Kin/Elec)

Doctor Psyche -- Controller (Mind/Emp)

I was on the Silver Guard for quite a while, near the end of their run. My main character was Comet Flare.

Wow, that is incredible. I was one of the Silver Guard's founders, Ion Burst! Oh, but we had a good run back in the day.

@Kydd here.  No clue what my current global is, lol.  I was on Virtue from launch day all the way up until sunset and loved every minute of it.  I played Cornerstone and, most notably, Kydd Lightning.  I'm looking for the members of a SG named Teen Machine.  Hands down the most fun I had in CoH was with those awesome folks.  If you were in TM, or know someone who was, hit me up.

KYDD! OH MY GOD MAN! How are you?? It's good to see you after all these years! Remember me? Lightheart is still kicking around too (although he is in Georgia right now for Mother's Day). His brain is going to explode when I tell him you're still around!

I started on Victory but Virtue became my home away from home. The Virtue community was always helpful and kind to me. I hope to join you all again. You may have known me as:

Deathwork (Bots/Traps MM)

Mud Devil (Super S / Stone Brute)

Pyronecrosis (Fire / Psi Dominator)

Cognimancer (Illusion / Rad Controller)

Hello my global was @Photon Defender and I was part of the All Star Teen Sentinels as Kid-Beetle, the United Sentinels of America as Photon Defender, Union Supreme as Gate Wanderer and Speed Titan and also ran my own SG called the Global Defenders as Crimson Vendetta...not sure if anyone remembers me :(

I do remember you very well!  good to know you're back in the game!

• Like 2