Is there a bug in Temporal Mending?

DougGraves

I was playing Major Tomorrow my gravity/time controller (Major Tom to his friends. Tom to his wife, he loves her very much).  We had a tanker on the team and between her tanking and my controlling the rest of the team was generally safe.  But there was a stalker called Whisper who would go to the next spawn and prepare his assassin strike ahead of the team.  He tried to set it off just as the tanker arrived.  But sometimes he set it off too soon and would get clobbered.  I noticed this happening and started moving over early to help him out but I could not heal him.   It seems time can never mend careless Whisper.

Edited by DougGraves
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Veelectric Boogaloo said:

It's a heal over time, so if he's aggroed an entire group it might not be enough up front to keep him upright til the other ticks. Sorry there's no comfort in the truth.

Okay, I am going to abandon /time and make a new character.  I need a set with immediate healing but Pain is all I find.

• Like 1

Whisper is a great name for a stalker but you know better than to cheat a friend. Stalkers gotta learn racing ahead = clocking out from time to time. If it was me, it's a wasted chance that I'd been given to let them know even if I could keep them alive they're never gonna dance again the way they danced with you. 

Let's face it, if you could keep them alive taking the alpha you'd never have to ask them to please stay. But, maybe it's better this way, really it's on Whisper, their guilty feet have got no rhythm.

Edited by Troo
  • Haha 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

You can dance if you want to. Sometimes that means leavin' a friend behind. When a problem comes along sometimes, you must whip it, into shape.
It's not too late, to whip it, whip it good. It's really in careless Whisper's best interest.

Edited by Troo
  • Like 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

8 minutes ago, Black Zot said:

What the blueberry fuck is going on in this thread?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

3 hours ago, Troo said:

Whisper is a great name for a stalker but you know better than to cheat a friend. Stalkers gotta learn racing ahead = clocking out from time to time. 

That's any DPS type (Scrapper, Blaster, even Brute), not just Stalker though.

That being said, it sounds like the stalker was exemplared up so likely are facing mobs higher than themselves.  If not, I'll just say it's not hard to take an alpha on a Stalker if you prepare.  For someone like a Blaster, it's a bit harder to predict and a standard build doesn't have much cushion to fall back on.

That being said, wtf is this thread?  Half the posts don't make any sense.

• Haha 2