List of Emotes

So today I saw someone doing the /e text emote where you pull out a smart phone and type with your thumbs. I totally didn't remember it from Live and when I checked Paragon wiki I didn't see it in the list.

So does anyone have an updated list of emotes in the game with maybe some new ones that got added from Live?

So I managed to find out. Here is a list of New emotes that weren't in live

WalkieTalkie

DoubleFacepalm

SLRCamera

Smartphone

LookUp

LieDown

Shocked

Despair

Text

Cameraphone

If anyone knows any more list them out. Otherwise enjoy and have fun :)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

• 2 months later

There are ;swoon and ;collapse.  The former makes your character press the back of their left hand to their forehead, stagger and fall over backwards to lie supine; the latter performs the "defeat" animation, dropping to their knees with their hand pressed to their chest, then flopping onto their face to lie prone.

Edited by Sable Phoenix
  • Like 2

On 5/12/2019 at 3:46 AM, digitalbee said:

Smartphone

I've updated my keybinds to use this emote when opening the Contacts window and the Auction House when using keybinds, replacing the now hopelessly out of date /em cellphone emote with it's BRICK SIZED candy bar phone (that was appropriate for 2004, but not for 2019).

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

3 minutes ago, Redlynne said:

I've updated my keybinds to use this emote when opening the Contacts window and the Auction House when using keybinds, replacing the now hopelessly out of date /em cellphone emote with it's BRICK SIZED candy bar phone (that was appropriate for 2004, but not for 2019).

I'll have you know that my Brickphone© I bought in 2002 still works and gets better reception than my Iphone XXVII.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

On 8/8/2019 at 8:00 AM, Frostbiter said:

I'll have you know that my Brickphone© I bought in 2002 still works and gets better reception than my Iphone XXVII.

With that huge antenna, I'll be you can get a great 10-15 minutes of reception...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

It's actually good for about 18 hours of talking since it isn't using the battery to constantly spy on me. Plus it has Snake, the best game ever made.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

• 8 months later
On 5/12/2019 at 9:46 AM, digitalbee said:

So I managed to find out. Here is a list of New emotes that weren't in live

WalkieTalkie

DoubleFacepalm

SLRCamera

Smartphone

LookUp

LieDown

Shocked

Despair

Text

Cameraphone

If anyone knows any more list them out. Otherwise enjoy and have fun 🙂

Found via google, very useful and sorry about the thread necro! 

• Like 1

Retired, October 2022.

Fallout Engineer Rad/AR Defender || Peacemoon Empathy/Psi Defender || Svarteir Dark/Dark Controller

Everlasting || UK Timezone

• 1 month later

Brickphones are probably still reasonably appropriate in Paragon and the Rogue Isles for metahumans. One is that they'd be built like a freaking tank, in the off chance they did break they'd be cheap to replace, they'd be harder to hack and such, and most importantly they're heavy enough to chuck at enemies to incapacitate them. Ever seen what Nokia 3310 does to Reichsman when dropped on his foot? Hits harder than a full team of SoAs hitting him with venom grenade, shatter, then dropping warburg nukes and judgement on him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, MTeague said:

So, "War Mace" needs a skin that looks like a Brickphone?

Or one of the drive-up payphones complete with post. 

• Like 1

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG: