November Group Costume Contest Winners!

GM Miss

• Retired Lead Game Master

Hey guys! Thank you so much to everyone that showed up today for our group costume contest in Kallisti Wharf. It was groups of 2-5 people and we saw so many creative costumes! Check the link at the bottom to see EVERYONE!

Here are our winners!

🏆Overall winners: Jalopy Golem!🏆

AEOmq2b.png

Its four separate people stacked together! 

Everlasting:

Finalists: Freakshow of the Bins & Freedom Furlanx

Winner: Jalopy Golem!

Excelsior:

Finalists: The Cooties of the Apocalypse & Roadkill Heroes

Winner: The Food Fighters

Reunion:

Finalists: The Magicians & The Orks

Winner: The Sirens

Indomitable:

Finalists: The Fantasy Green Gang & The Undead!

Winner: The Holiday Crew!

Torchbearer:

Finalists: Debt Collection & Legion of Atlas

Winner: The Aliens

Contact me on discord for questions. Miss#1337!

Here is the imgur link to all our pictures from the event! If you have any you would like to share: Add them here or on our discord in your shard channel!

If you missed our fun - stay tuned for more events just like this one (and more) right here! 

• Like 2

Contact me on Discord (Miss#1337) for a faster response!

Want more information on lore pets?

Want to get involved in our weekly discussions on discord or the forums?

6 hours ago, CrashJupiter said:

As a finalist (I'm Yams, of the Food Fighters), I have to say... JALOPY GOLEM frickin' DESERVES the win! Excellent job!

You have no idea how much I loved your costume. ❤️

4 hours ago, RoseClaymore said:

Absolutely! (Pestilence Cootie here) Jalopy Golem is fantastic! Cootie Kudos to you!

Yall's group was awesome! 

That Golem... Holy Camoly, what a genius idea! Still trying to figure out what they did here. Can someone post a few more pictures?

I wonder, how does it play? 😄

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

spacer.png

Hi, I spawned the original idea on one of my alt accounts.  I toyed around with the idea with multi-boxing at first.  Originally was going to do a crystalline djinn or elemental.  When I got my friends involved to keep in line with the multi-boxing rule, it changed drastically with their input.  There are four of us in the final version:  the main body, a backwards-facing ;flex1 body with the arms and backpiece for the head, and two people on either side to fill out additional arms.  Emotes on the side-arms are especially fun since one side can dribble a basketball while the other texts, for example.  It was the fiendish arms who realized they could "feed" the mouth by juggling.

As for playing?  It plays like a statue 😛

Thank you for the CC.  Was fun toying around with this and convincing people to CONFORM in the public vote at the end.

Edited by Kurbee

Congratulations to the Jalopy Collective (again)! You really took the 'group costume' prompt in a unique and totally awesome direction. Glad Everlasting had such fantastic representation.

I was Manticat of the Freedom Furlanx, and the brain behind the concept. My SG and I are still surprised at how well we did, especially considering how many great teams there were. Apparently people found the 'catgirl Freedom Phalanx' idea as amusing as we did. xD

Thanks CR Miss and all the judges for running the contest! Was great fun gathering help in the fight against Lord Purrcluse!

Edited by CoH El D
  • Like 1

Global is @El D, Everlasting Player, Recovering Altaholic.

Hisster Psyche from Freedom Furlanx here and I never got to really see Jalopy Golem all together during the competition.

The image posted above is amazing, and it was a truly fanstical take on the "group" costume concept. Outstanding!

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

So, I know the other members of the Jalopy golem got their merits, but I never got mine. Why have I been forsaken? 😞

Give me money to draw your characters!

Visit one of the public RP spaces I've made on Everlasting!
Cabin-8752 - Funplex-11364 - Crash-15210 - Law-18824 - Exploreonfoot-20176 - Upside-14574 - Boardwalk-23004 - Gym-25035 - Chicken-25922 - Campus-25500 - Choochoo-28184

Hey guys! We were having a small issue with handing out merits - I will get them all out ASAP! If you haven't gotten them - do not worry. I wont forget you!