Could we please get these costume pieces moved from dev only?

DR_Mechano

I dunno if this the the place to ask, but it'd be keen if the female model could use the tattered pants option.

Horizon Twilight, The Chernobyl Effect, XLR Mk8, Dodgeball, and a host of other alts all hanging out on Everlasting.

22 hours ago, LolaGoth said:

So I'm not getting anything, I must be missing something. I didn't see any sort of instructions other than the -n under Options in Tequila.

Set the launch parameters to "-n", then close Tequila. Re-open it and launch Titan Icon. It doesnt work on Live sadly. 

• 4 weeks later

Any idea on where we can look to find a way to start custom building our own pieces?

It occurs to me that we don't NEED the exact pieces the NPCs use but we could build our own, test them, and submit them to the Dev's for server wide updates. To be honest, why would I NOT design my own parts? Take the light lifting off the new Devs so that they can focus on powers and mission content.

• 5 months later
On 1/25/2020 at 3:41 AM, DR_Mechano said:

I get your busy but you recently noted that more costume options was like the number 1 demand from the community. If pieces that don't clip, that are already not wonky in any way (no bad anchor points, no holes in them, already in the correct places, like the above examples) then I honestly don't see what the hold up is.

What the 6-month hold up is.

• Like 1

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world.

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Letz now talk about existing Incarnate Lore Pets:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/50351-incarnate-lore-pets-look-through-fix-and-improve/

• 3 weeks later
  • 1 month later
On 1/25/2020 at 3:03 AM, Jimmy said:

On top of that, there are many pieces that are tied to signature NPCs (eg: Neuron's arms, or Manticore's hat... thing) which will not be added to the editor for that reason.

On 8/27/2019 at 4:48 PM, Leandro said:

Costumes

• Added the following costume patterns from Derek Brown: Chisel, Crosshair, Grid, Oculus, Tech Shield, Trident and Widget.
  • Enabled the Malaise pattern for players.

Malaise, though, it has already been added. Albeit a long ago from Leandro, but it somehow managed to get through the notorious quality bar.

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world.

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Letz now talk about existing Incarnate Lore Pets:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/50351-incarnate-lore-pets-look-through-fix-and-improve/

• 1 year later
On 1/26/2020 at 6:56 PM, DR_Mechano said:

Actually those pieces aren't the Sybil outfits, they're exclusive to the Talons faction and they too have surprisingly wonky issues. If you want I can show you what the Sybil chest piece looks like without the belt.

image.thumb.png.507e448672e80c86afa8b4358cba6e21.png

And here is the example without and with belt. Notice the large empty space where the belt should go.

image.thumb.png.4195c249531df79a8fc82f80ccd2dfef.png

I need the hood with hair available for us SO BADLY!

• Thanks 1