Hibernate: Recharged but can't enable

Bill Z Bubba

This may very well be working as intended and just not documented within the power, but I'm seeing hibernate recharge and then remain unclickable for a good 30 seconds after that. Is there some hard coded use time on the power that recharge doesn't help with?

If that is the case, what should the power be slotted with? A single basic heal or endmod?

I have seen this happen with other click powers on occassion. Never for 30 seconds. But I have had a power give me a warning that it was still recharging when I tried to click it as soon as it recharged. Can't recall right now exactly what those powers were but it has happened several times on several different powers.

50 minutes ago, Sovera said:

Hasten does this to me sometimes. Shows as recharged but does not go off for a good good bit, 20+ seconds.

On hasten, it shouldn't fire off until the existing buff depletes. So if you're cruising with permahasten, that's to be expected I think.

@sacredlunaticis correct. There's a no-phase timer, so that even if it's recharged before that you won't be able to use it again. I think I remember it being 90 seconds. On my stalkers/scrappers with hibernate, I generally just put the absorb proc in there since it's global and because I get enough global recharge that slotting any other recharge in hibernate won't be usable anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Echoing what has been said, while there is the occasional issue of buttons not showing recharge state properly if it’s consistent you are probably running in to your nophase time. You can check! Nophase shows up as a debuff if you aren’t hiding your icons for those.