Incarnate Creation GUI Qol improvement

DrRocket

When you are upgrading your incarnate slots, you open the create tab to determine what salvage is needed to create the item, then you go to another tab and make each ingredient one by one.

It would be nice, if the system could realize that all the salvage ingredients needed to make that particular tier item are present, and we could simply press "Create" and it would automatically consume the materials without having to go back and forth.

As I said, its only a QoL

• Like 7

• 1 year later

I would love this option.

Or at the very minimum, let me have all 3 tabs of the "Incarnate Abilities" window open at one time.
I assume it was Originally designed this way to Save Screen real estate back in 2005. A good many of us are playing on Monitors 2x-3x larger then we did back then.

If we can't get a "you have all the bits, lets just create it" button, can I get all the windows open?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Baney said:

I assume it was Originally designed this way to Save Screen real estate back in 2005. A good many of us are playing on Monitors 2x-3x larger then we did back then.

The incarnate system came into the game much later. That said, the UI in general was set up back then, so there are probably limits to what it can do.

And yeah, I wouldn't mind a system like the OP describes.

• Like 2

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Sometimes it's cheaper to convert or downgrade other incarnate materials into the materials you need, and I don't think it's realistic to expect the system to know whether it should convert, downgrade, or create materials from scratch. Also, creating a Rare thread component requires 25 million inf, and a Very Rare requires 100 million inf, and it would be a major player trap to highlight the Create button if you can technically create the material at such a high price. As inconvenient as the current setup can be I think there's too many potential pitfalls inherent in trying to automate it.

• Like 2

If I had to pick one of the two options suggested, I would prefer having all the tabs open at the same time. But I normally just mutter under my breath which I need and go back and forth, doesn't bother me too much. ex: arcane, enchant, geno. Being able to have create and convert tabs open at the same time would be nice but I'm not sure how feasible it'd be with spaghetti code

I also vote to be able to have them both open at the same time.

• Like 1

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 6 other complete badge characters.