ToxinFox's Mostly-Marker Art

ToxinFox

Hey folks! It's been a while since I've had a forum presence for this game. I did a short comic to celebrate being back, and it felt appropriate to make it the first thing I posted here. I'll drop plenty of other art here as it occurs (or maybe some of my old stuff), but for now, enjoy! 

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

I had the unfair advantage of working at an art store for six years, where they gave me a 40% discount. So I have a... collection, you might say. A collection to which I've been slowly adding/maintaining, when I can afford to. Plus, people tend to give me markers that they bought and used once or twice, and then gave up on. That adds up over time. 

markers.thumb.jpg.ca7b499dea3350b282589fdcc68098fd.jpg

Edited by ToxinFox
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Flashtoo said:

Amazing looking art! I wish I had the funds to get enough different markers to shade like that 🙂

@FlashtooI know it's not the same as having the actual markers in hand but #3 in this post is worth noting...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

I am working on more pages to this comic! I have four more pages planned out so far, and the first of the four drawn and inked. I'm debating whether to draw, color, and post each page as I create them, or do a batch of them at a time and post them all at once. 

• Like 2

Awesome artwork, man. Awesome collection of markers (even called my wife from upstairs to show it off) and equally cool avatar... do they still call it that?... profile pic.

My only comment, and I hope this doesn't spark a controversy (or civil war) is: heroes have to be registered? most of my guys are vigilantes... hiding with Cap... in Wakanda. 😃

• Haha 1

*shrug* Man, I dunno. I had assumed that at least some of them were, based on the amount of city support and infrastructure created for them, and the fact that certain things are off-limits if your security level is too low for something. Even if it's not strictly necessary, Nikeiva's past, before she moved to Paragon, would have qualified her as a villain a lot more than a hero. After a 'wake-up call' moment where she realized that wasn't what she wanted to be, she decided to go hero, and being officially registered as such probably helps keep her honest about it. 

Coming back to Paragon may feel like coming home again, but Nyx still misses the people she once considered family. How many of them are still around?

(And no, she's not praying in panel 5. Although, who she IS talking to is a bit... complicated. You'll see.)

06.jpg

• Like 5

Did I mention that Nyx lives in a crap-tastic neighborhood in Kings Row? The Skulls there *used* to know who she was and to just leave her apartment building alone... but these are newbie Skulls. They're about to learn. 

07.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 1