Unobtainable Badges

Sakai

9 hours ago, InvaderStych said:

How does this not have a ZFG tier or accolade?  Shouldn't need more than the abbreviation to deliver the message.

If this is addressed to me, I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

2 hours ago, AboveTheChemist said:

If this is addressed to me, I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

Sorry for the confusion.  Not addressing you per se, just referencing your list for some light forum humor.

Expand 'ZFG' to something that rhymes with Zero Ducks Given, and well .... nevermind.  Just something that would be funny (to some) as a tag under char names.

• Like 1

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

Ahh, that makes WAY more sense now (and it is funny). ZFG was not clicking in my head so I actually googled it (yes I am old) and the most prominent return was something about a Zelda speed runner which made me even more confused. It didn't help that this was at 1 AM either. Thanks for clarifying!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later

I learned about the open chalet lately too.

And while you’re at it, you can look about winter badges at the chalet vendor, as you might still find some candy cane at the auction house. (I spent a fortune to get them all.)

And you can get the skiing badges, or try to.

These are the most difficult to obtain, at least for me who don’t very much like agility games on computer. :o

On 5/27/2020 at 2:41 AM, FrauleinMental said:

You can still get to the truck, since the Chalet is open year-round.

Wait- what? How do I get there? Is the chalet vendor there? Thanks!

If you see a Greek toon- it's probably me.

Evdoxia (Defender: Time/DP), Mykonos (Defender: Kinetics/Water Blast), Miss Greece (Defender: Rad/pb)

5 minutes ago, Evdoxia said:

Wait- what? How do I get there? Is the chalet vendor there? Thanks!

On the villian side of Pocket D, upstairs above where Null the Gull sits, is a little area with a door leading to the chalet. There are piles of snow and trees around the door, and the door has a skiier painted on it, so it's kinda hard to miss, and the little room it is in faces out onto the main dance floor. If you go upstairs from Null and look around you should be able to find it without much trouble.

• Like 1

On 5/28/2020 at 6:19 AM, Jactari said:

And you can get the skiing badges, or try to.

These are the most difficult to obtain, at least for me who don’t very much like agility games on computer. 😮

Sadly the skiing badges will forever be unatainable to me it seems 😞