Statesman is dead.

I know he's not completely absent from the game, but is there any way we could bring his cape's mantle to everyone at this point?  When the new one was first introduced, it produced a lot of impressed reactions, but it was special and unique to Statesman only, and talk of bringing it or even something like it was generally ignored by the developers and not reacted to fondly by other players.  The general consensus was that they liked the signature heroes having unique costume pieces.  Personally, that always bothered me.  I play a game like this for it to be about MY characters, not the developers pet characters... so it's bad enough we have to visit them to be trained (sorry, not all heroes have to go to someone else for training; they're either self-trained or pre-trained and get better on their own, and it never made sense why the signature heroes were qualified to train heroes who had powers and even ATs outside their own scope).

But anyway... Statesman is dead.  I want his cape.  Not just for me, but for everyone.

My guess it was like many costume pieces and hard baked into his model and not truly a separate piece.

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.

• 5 months later
On 5/16/2019 at 3:49 PM, Fista said:

My guess it was like many costume pieces and hard baked into his model and not truly a separate piece.

I'd bet against that.  Remember, Statesman existed without the cape when the game first started and was given a cape later like the rest of us.  The special mantle was an even later addition.

Holy necromancia!
Hilariously, I had actually just checked this thread earlier today just to see what was on the last few pages of the Suggestion Forum.   . . . wait, do I have special powers to revive ancient threads just by looking at them!?
I must test this power!

But in regard to the topic at hand; I believe you can check to see if the cape is available in Paragon Chat or Icon with the "-n" toggle active.  If the cape and mantle show up there, then it should be available for this server with the Devs flagging it as "enabled" for player use.

1 hour ago, MetaVileTerror said:

Holy necromancia!
Hilariously, I had actually just checked this thread earlier today just to see what was on the last few pages of the Suggestion Forum.   . . . wait, do I have special powers to revive ancient threads just by looking at them!?
I must test this power!

Bet you could by simply saying "Hi" in one of them. 😜

1 hour ago, MetaVileTerror said:

Holy necromancia!
I must test this power!

But in regard to the topic at hand; I believe you can check to see if the cape is available in Paragon Chat or Icon with the "-n" toggle active.  If the cape and mantle show up there, then it should be available for this server with the Devs flagging it as "enabled" for player use.

I couldnt find it. His tights and helmet are, though the helmet is hidden under detail 1 in full masks. It's possible the cape is hidden in there somewhere under something unintuitive. 

I did discover the Union Jack cape is in there, which I would love!

• Thanks 1