Badges Detection tool and online tracker / Leaderboard

xeaon

• 1 month later

I tried and can't get this to work at all. Had no problem back in the day when Triton ran CIT.

My top character has now 1011 badges but unfortunately I've been keeping my own paper track on all of this.

Can't even get him on the Leaderboard.

• 3 months later
  • 1 month later

Hi everyone,

I have updated CityOfBadgers.com with the new badges for page 3.

Again, I cant' thanks enough @KeyboardKitsune, @AboveTheChemist and anyone helping updating https://n15g.github.io/badger/

I have used the badger site to update CoB.

I'm still petty much around, but I don't keep up with all the changes on the badges descriptions or names. If anyone find any issues with the CoB badge, please get in touch with me, so I update it.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/29/2021 at 6:51 PM, Voltor said:

Got this when I ran the badge script earlier on an alt that has all market badges:

marketbadgeerror.jpg.ebf30291f021f55300ad7ad1ec8b1ff1.jpg

I think this badge got renamed a few months ago... "Proprietor" is the new name if I'm not mistaken

I have fixed the image as well, thx for reporting this.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later

On the old CIT website they had a feature called "low hanging fruit" that compared your personal badges to everyone else's and would provide a list of around 20 or so that was the most collected by everyone else that you still did not have. I was wondering if you were going to implement something similar on your website. 

In the old City of Heroes that was how i collected all my badges so i didn't get bored just doing the same type of task over and over again, i would look at my low hanging fruit and pick one to work on and then go and check the "fruit" again after i finished it for something different. I know it may not have been very efficient that way, but i enjoyed it lol.

4 hours ago, FalchonTheJedi said:

On the old CIT website they had a feature called "low hanging fruit" that compared your personal badges to everyone else's and would provide a list of around 20 or so that was the most collected by everyone else that you still did not have. I was wondering if you were going to implement something similar on your website. 

In the old City of Heroes that was how i collected all my badges so i didn't get bored just doing the same type of task over and over again, i would look at my low hanging fruit and pick one to work on and then go and check the "fruit" again after i finished it for something different. I know it may not have been very efficient that way, but i enjoyed it lol.

I think this been suggested before.

I should look at adding such a feature.

I mainly was too busy with work, but xmas is coming... maybe I'll find time.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 year later

came back to game after a about a year break and wanted to see if there was a better badge tracking tool and found this. Can confirm it works in 2023, Thanks for doing this a real time saver this is!

the only minor issue I found was on my first scan it didn't see the 2023 anniversary event badge unforgettable. to fix it I just set it manually as my badge tittle so it appeared in the text log and it then worked for me when I did the scan again.

Edited by Mystoc
  • Thumbs Up 1