Make it easier to post salvage on the auction house

Cidri

Its is quite a bother to put salvage into the auction house. This affects the market in what i think is a negative way.

Some simple GUI upgrades, like the ability to shift-click on a pile of salvage and get 10 of that pile (up to the number you have) put on the ah would go a long way.

Edited by Cidri
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yup like this idea.  While I also "routinely" move stacks of salvage from character storage into the AH, the UI is fussy and a PITA.  Add a "shift-click" to skip the "How Many?" dialog box and just grab a stack of 10 items would help a lot.  I'd also like to see "control-click" to skip the dialog box and just grab one item.  Both of those would help a lot. 

• Like 2

Honestly the whole thing needs an interface revamp to modernize it and fix some obvious display bugs.

But in the short term, yes, being able to put 10 stacks of a item at once would be great. 

right now I find just selling it to the OLD vendors much easier, since you can right click on a stack in that interface and sell a stack at once.

shift click... or just default to 10 (or all) on the slider instead of having to adjust it every time.

This would be a big improvement.

What I do now is choose the invention salvage tab, then sort by amount ascending... then i pick from the bottom of the list so I'm always taking a stack of equal or less then my last stack and thus I don't have to touch the slider except on my first stack.  But that's just a work around.. It needs a fix.

• Thanks 3

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

Hell, I would even say like a slash command for like so:

/postallsalvage [common|uncommon|rare] [price]

So for example:

/postallsalvage common 250

This would take all your common salvage and put it on the AH at a sell price of 250.

You could then macro these.  And it would be sweet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shred Monkey said:

What I do now is choose the invention salvage tab, then sort by amount ascending... then i pick from the bottom of the list so I'm always taking a stack of equal or less then my last stack and thus I don't have to touch the slider except on my first stack.  But that's just a work around.. It needs a fix.

Dang, that's a handy trick. Thanks!

2 hours ago, Shred Monkey said:

shift click... or just default to 10 (or all) on the slider instead of having to adjust it every time.

This would be a big improvement.

I didn't know you could sort it at all, guess I should be more observatant. I would just make sure to choose them in that order, which is a huge pain. And apparently completely unnecessary. 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Shred Monkey said:

I do similar, but sort by descending amount, then I am always selecting the one in the top left corner to put in the AH. Makes it easier for me to pull the salvage from the same place each time to the AH window. 

On 3/3/2020 at 2:40 PM, aethereal said:

Hell, I would even say like a slash command for like so:

/postallsalvage [common|uncommon|rare] [price]

So for example:

/postallsalvage common 250

This would take all your common salvage and put it on the AH at a sell price of 250.

You could then macro these.  And it would be sweet.

Not to be bearer of bad news, but given how the AH or email system pauses you when you mass collect or mass post times to/from AH or email, likely that slash command will never come to pass.

3 hours ago, The Philotic Knight said:

I agree with this request, and have another of my own - increase the stack size for salvage, from 10 to 100 for the same piece of salvage.

Increase from 10 to 9999 please like incarnate components