ANY way to change character height AFTER creation?

sindyr

I have a character on Homecoming that I don't want to redo, but whom I made too short. I notice that the height slider is not available in the costume tailor. Is there ANY way for that character's height to be altered, although using the other sliders (legs, physique, etc.)?

Edited by sindyr
Edit

Yup! Tailors have specific NPCs that can change body sliders. Can't remember what they're called in blueside Icon tailors, but they're usually the NPC at the very back on the right. In redside Facemakers, they're called Facemaker Surgeons, I think. There's also one NPC upstairs in Pocket D's Tiki Lounge who can do it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Hissatsuman, you can mainly find me on Everlasting!

10 minutes ago, Dreamboat said:

Yup! Tailors have specific NPCs that can change body sliders. Can't remember what they're called in blueside Icon tailors, but they're usually the NPC at the very back on the right. In redside Facemakers, they're called Facemaker Surgeons, I think. There's also one NPC upstairs in Pocket D's Tiki Lounge who can do it.

Cosmetic Surgeons.  You can not only change height etc but you can change sex also. 

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Crysis said:

Cosmetic Surgeons.  You can not only change height etc but you can change sex also. 

Whoa, I did not know that...

time for a couple of upgrades... at first I thought my 4' Stone tanker would be funny to go into giant granite, then I realized that 4' tanks have serious issues.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What this team needs is more Defenders

6 minutes ago, Psyonico said:

Whoa, I did not know that...

time for a couple of upgrades... at first I thought my 4' Stone tanker would be funny to go into giant granite, then I realized that 4' tanks have serious issues.

It's awesome.  My characters mostly tend to have an "avatar state" where they go from normal size to max size, usually accompanied by a costume change (and costume change emote).  

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Sura said:

It's awesome.  My characters mostly tend to have an "avatar state" where they go from normal size to max size, usually accompanied by a costume change (and costume change emote).  

This.

Ive not tried it with a different sex “normal” avatar into an opposite massive avatar yet, accompanied with an emote to do the costume change between slots, but always wanted to have a schoolgirl for the normal day job avatar and then morph into a giant Mecha for the Tanker mode.  Sort of like a Peacebringer moving from human into Crab form.

• Like 1

As an added bonus, it's free if you do it before level 10!

Good time to fill any spare slots with interesting variations.

Edited by DoctorDitko
  • Like 3

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

3 hours ago, Crysis said:

This.

Ive not tried it with a different sex “normal” avatar into an opposite massive avatar yet, accompanied with an emote to do the costume change between slots, but always wanted to have a schoolgirl for the normal day job avatar and then morph into a giant Mecha for the Tanker mode.  Sort of like a Peacebringer moving from human into Crab form.

I have a short older gentleman who travels between missions and transforms into a large lightning wielding minotaur inside missions.  I like the giant robot idea too, that would be fun!  🙂

The tailors in Pocket D and RWZ also do the body mods, same as the surgeons at Icon and Facemaker.

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

while we are talking about taking different forms - on the select costume screen under your menu you can choose an animation when you change costume.  That does not seem to stick for me - when I change costumes a day later it uses the standard animation.  Is this supposed to stick for your character?  Is it by account?  I switch alts so much I can't tell how it is supposed to behave.

6 hours ago, DoctorDitko said:

As an added bonus, it's free if you do it before level 10!

Good time to fill any spare slots with interesting variations.

You are correct.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

18 hours ago, DougGraves said:

while we are talking about taking different forms - on the select costume screen under your menu you can choose an animation when you change costume.  That does not seem to stick for me - when I change costumes a day later it uses the standard animation.  Is this supposed to stick for your character?  Is it by account?  I switch alts so much I can't tell how it is supposed to behave.

You have to macro it, it won't stick past a log out and log on.  

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Emotes#Costume_Change_Emotes

Costume slots are numbered starting at zero, so if you want to create a button that changes you to the first costume slot and emotes a lightning bolt it would look  like this:

/macro CC0 cce 0 CCLightning

CC0 = label of button (can be anything short)

cce = costume change emote command

0 = costume slot to change to

CCLightning = costume change emote to use

So each costume then can have a different emote that's associated with changing to it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/22/2020 at 11:04 AM, Crysis said:

This.

Ever since the Borderlands 2 - Dragon Keep Intro video, I've wanted the other direction.  "It's Siren Time"